职场社交英语 Lesson 21:你真是心狠手辣
日期:2006-02-19 11:52

(单词翻译:单击)

职场社交英语 Lesson 21:你真是心狠手辣

SCENE③ C 吉娜去她老板的隔间看他

【你真是心狠手辣】


Zina: No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.

吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你现在就保证我能拿百分之五。

Vince: But you just said 4 percent!

文斯: 但你才刚说过百分之四的!

Zina: If the next word out of your mouth isn't "Yes" it's going up to 6 percent.

吉娜: 若是下一个从你嘴中冒出来的字不是“好”,就会涨到百分之六了。

Vince: Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.

文斯: 好!好就好吧。别再来了。你真是心狠手辣。


Zina: That's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

吉娜: 所以你才爱我啊。还有件事。你今天有留张绿色便利贴在我桌上吗?


Vince: I don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

文斯: 我想没有吧。我的是黄色的。怎么?

Zina: 3) Never mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.

吉娜: 别放在心上。我在找用绿色的人。

语言详解


A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?

你能跟我保证我会喜欢这个产品吗?

B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.

能。否则我们就会退还你的钱。

【I don't think so. 我想没有吧】


这个句型是柔性的"No",潇洒地否定对方刚提到的事或说过的话。


A: Is there anything else you want to tell me about?

还有其他什么事要告诉我的吗?

B: I don't think so.

我想没有吧。

A: It looks like rain.

好像下雨了。

B: I don't think so.

我想没有吧。


1)guarantee (v.) 保证

2) ruthless (a.) 冷血无情的

3) Never mind. 别在意,别放在心上

分享到
重点单词
  • ruthlessadj. 残忍的,无情的
  • guaranteen. 保证,保证书,担保,担保人,抵押品 vt. 保证,
  • scenen. 场,景,情景