(单词翻译:单击)
My second point has to do with a lot of the question types, especially the "not given" question types.
我的第二个技巧和很多类型的题目有关,尤其是“文中未提到”这类的题目。
There's a question type called "True, False, or Not Given", there's also one called "Yes, No, Not Given", this point is for those.
有一种题目类型叫做“正确,错误,文中未提到”,还有一种题目叫做“是,否,文中未提到”,这一点就是为这些题目准备的。
Oftentimes, you need to pay close attention to negative words on the IELTS.
通常,你们在雅思考试中需要密切注意否定词。
So for example "never", "rarely", "hardly", "seldom".
比如"never", "rarely", "hardly", "seldom"。
Depending on what the question is... sometimes, if it's a true or false question, it's very important to look for these words.
取决于题目类型是什么......有时候,如果是判断正确错误的题目,寻找这些单词就非常重要了。
This is one of the tricks you might find on the IELTS -- well, it's not exactly a trick,
这是在雅思考试中可能会遇到的圈套之一,也算不上是圈套,
but sometimes, you might put down "true", but the answer is actually false because of these negative words.
不过,有时候你们也许会写下“正确”,但由于这些否定词的存在,答案实际上是错误的。
So key point: notice and pay attention to these types of words in both the "True, False, and Not Given", and the "Yes, No, Not Given".
所以关键就是:在“正确,错误,文中未提到”和“是,否,文中未提到”这两种题目中都要注意这类单词。
Point No. 3: similar to point No. 2, it's very important to pay attention to frequency words,
第三点,和第二点很像,要注意频率词,
especially in the same part, and the "True, False, Not Given".
这很重要,尤其是在同一个部分和“正确,错误,文中未提到”中。
You might see "always", "often", "sometimes", "never".
你们可能会看到"always", "often", "sometimes", "never"这些单词。
Why is this important? Well, if you see something that says,
这一点为什么很重要?如果你们看到某个内容写着
"Sometimes the Pharaoh of Egypt...or the Pharaohs of Egypt were buried in tombs."
“有时候埃及法老会被葬在墓里。”
But the actual answer is true or false, and it says, "Pharaohs were always buried in tombs",
但是,这道题是判断正确错误的,实际答案写着“法老总是被葬在墓里”,
you might get confused, you might put down the wrong answer,
你们可能就会弄混,可能会写下错误的答案,
so it's very important to pay attention to "always", "often", "sometimes", "never" in true or false questions.
所以在判断正确错误这种题目中注意"always", "often", "sometimes", "never"这些词非常重要。