(单词翻译:单击)
So, when I say give a full answer, I mean, in the first section when they ask you some questions about you, about your family, about your background,
我说给出完整的答案的意思是,在第一部分他们问你一些关于你自己情况的问题时,关于你的家庭、背景之类的问题时,
if they say, for example: "Where are you from?" Don't just say: "Tokyo", because that's just a one word answer.
比如如果他们问:“你从哪里来?”不要只是说“东京”,因为那个答案只有一个单词。
Try, as much as possible, to give sentences, give full sentences, all right, full answer,
尽可能用句子,完整的句子来作答,也就是完整的答案,
so that you can show when you use the full sentence that you know grammar, you know vocabulary, and all these other things.
这样在使用完整的句子时,你就能显示出你是懂语法的,你是懂词汇和所有其他内容的。
So, instead of just saying: "Tokyo." Say: "I'm from Tokyo, the capital of Japan" or: "I'm from the capital of Japan, Tokyo."
所以,用来替代“东京”这个回答,你可以说“我来自东京,日本的首都。”或者说“我来自日本的首都东京。”
Now, you've given a lot more information, so, obviously, you get much more marks if you kept doing that throughout.
这样你就给出了更多信息,所以显然你就会得到更高的分数,如果你整场考试都保持这么做的话。
Right? Give full answers, using sentences, not just words.
记住了吗?给出完整的答案,使用句子而不只是单词。
Next: be polite, what we mean by that?
下一点:要有礼貌,什么意思呢?
For example, if the examiner asks you something and you didn't understand, it's okay, just ask for the explanation in a polite way.
比如说,如果考官问了你某个问题,而你没听懂,没关系,礼貌地请他(她)解释一下就是了。
Don't just say: "What?" Or: "Sorry?" Say: "Excuse me? Could you please repeat that?"
不要直接说“什么?”或者“你说什么?”,而要说“不好意思?请问您能再说一遍吗?”
Because that's also using English, and that's what they want to know: can you use English?
因为这也是在使用英语,而那正是他们想知道的:你会不会使用英语?
And by being polite, you're not just showing that you know the language, but also that you know the culture of the language, which is being polite.
而且通过保持礼貌,你不仅显示了你了解这门语言,还了解这门语言背后的文化,也就是礼貌。
Okay? So remember to do that.
懂了吗?记住要这么做哦。
Next, maintain good posture.
下一点:保持姿势端正。
Why do I put that? Nobody's filming you. Right?
为什么要这么说?没人在拍你,对吧?
So, why do you have to maintain good posture?
那为什么要保持姿势端正呢?
Because your posture actually affects your...the way you speak.
因为你的姿势实际上会影响你的......你讲话的方式。
It affects your confidence, the confidence with which you speak, it affects the way your voice is projected.
它会影响你的自信,你讲话时候的自信,会影响你发出声音的方式。
So you want to make sure that you don't, for example, lean on your hand when you're speaking or anything like that. Okay?
所以你要确保你在讲话的时候不会靠在手上,或者做类似的动作。