攻克雅思超级外教课 第91期:托福雅思怎么做笔记(9)
日期:2016-10-28 15:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, if you're taking the TOEFL, you should know what everything means.
如果要参加托福考试,那你们应该知道所有单词的意思。
It should be not... "advent" means, like, think about "advance", something is progressing.
不应该是......"advent"的意思像......你们可以想想"advance",某个东西正在前进。
"Tackle" means, basically, "fight".
"tackle"主要是"fight",也就是“与......斗争”的意思。
"Threat", something that's dangerous to you or could be harmful to you.
"threat"指的是对你来说危险或者会对你有害的东西。
But anything else, you really should know all these words if you're ready for the TOEFL. Okay?
还有其他单词,如果你们准备好了参加托福考试的话,就真的应该知道所有这些单词的意思。
So what did I do here? "The advent of information"--"the increase" in...or "the going up", in this case "advances", "information technology", "communication".
那么我要怎么做呢?把句子分割成小部分: "The advent of information"可以写成增加,或者用向上的箭头表示,在这里指的是“发展,前进”;还有 "information technology"和 "communication"
"New threat for cops", "civil protection agencies", what are they? They're cops, they are police, "cops to fight".
"New threat for cops", "civil protection agencies",这是什么呢?他们是警察;还有"cops to fight"。
Everything here in a short little thing like this, this takes you ten seconds to write.
把句子写成像这样的简短的形式,写这些只会花你们十秒钟时间。
Meanwhile, you can continue listening and go on to other things. Okay?
与此同时,你们还能继续听并接着看其他内容。
Now, again, I will say this a thousand times if I have to.
再说一次,如果有必要的话,说一千遍我也要说。
You need to practice this, this is not easy to do quickly.
你们要不断练习,要快速做到这一点并不容易。
You need to do this and continue listening at the same time.
你们要做这个并且同时继续听材料。
In the speaking and writing sections especially, you're listening for specific things that may play into the question that's coming. Right?
尤其是在口语和写作部分,你们要注意听的是也许会出现在接下来的题目里的具体信息。
You can practice all these.
所有这些都是可以练习的。
Now, if you know www.ted.com, it's a good website, there are lots of lectures, CNN also.
你们不妨去TED网站上看看,那是个很不错的网站,上面有很多演讲,还有CNN网站。
You can go get listening sections, you can listen to news or you can listen to lectures, but they also have transcripts, okay?
你们可以去练习听力部分,可以听新闻或者演讲,不过它们还有文本。
So you can practice your note taking skills, listen two, three, four times, as many times as you need.
这样你们可以练习做笔记的技巧,听两遍、三遍、四遍,需要听多少次就听多少次。
Take notes, then look at the transcripts and compare your notes to the transcripts, how close did you come?
做好笔记,然后看看文本,把你们的笔记和文本做个对比,看看差别有多大。
And believe me, the more you do it, the better you'll get at it, just like anything else.
相信我,你们练习得越多,结果就会越好,就像其他的所有事情一样。
It's a skill at the end of the day, and it's a very important skill if you want to succeed on the TOEFL tests. Okay?
毕竟它是个技巧,而且如果你们想完胜托福考试的话,这一个技巧非常重要。
Now, if you go to www.engvid.com, I'll give you a few more examples like this, I'll give you some sentences like this,
你们可以登陆engvid.com网站,我会再给出一些像这样的例子,一些类似这样的句子,
and you'll try to match them to the correct long sentence and vice versa.
你们要试着找到它们相应的正确的长句子,还有找到和长句对应的小短句。
So go to www.engvid.com for extra practice and questions.
想要获取更多练习和题目请登陆www.engvid.com。
Also, check out my new site-- www.WriteToTop.com and subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
另外,你们还可以去我的新网站www.WriteToTop.com看看,别忘了在YouTube上订阅我的频道。
And I'll see you again soon. Thanks.
那下次再见啦,谢谢。

分享到