(单词翻译:单击)
Good morning, Ms. Simpson. How are you today?
早上好,辛普森女士 。今天你感觉如何?
Morning, Sheena. Nice to see you again. I'm fine, thanks.
早上好,希娜 。很高兴再次见到你 。我很好,谢谢关心 。
Great. I need to check your blood glucose level before you see the doctor. Is that OK?
很好 。医生会诊前,我需要给您测一下血糖 。可以吗?
Yes, that's fine with me.
好的,我没问题 。
OK, I'll just put a test strip in the glucometer. Can you hold out your finger, please?
我会把一张测试片放在血糖仪上 。请您伸出一根手指可以吗?
Here you are. This finger's the best one, I think.
好了 。我觉得这根手指再合适不过了 。
I'm going to prick the side of your finger with this lancet.
我会用小刀刺破您的手指 。
Now, I'll put a drop of blood on the test strip. There.
现在,我要把采集的血液放置在测试片上 。
Got enough?
这就完了?
Yes, that's fine. You can put the cotton swab on your finger now.
是的,这就结束了 。您现在可以用棉签按压住手指 。
Thanks. What's the reading?
谢谢 。那上面写的什么?
We'll have to wait for the result to flash on the screen.
我们需要等待结果
It's 5.8.
指数为5.8.
That's good. I'm happy with that.
非常好 。我十分满意 。
Yes, it's fine. I'll record it on your chart now.
是的,血糖指数正常 。我会把这个记录在您的表格里 。