(单词翻译:单击)
Excuse me, could you tell me where I go for a blood test?
打扰一下,请问我应该到哪里做血液检查呢?
Yes, sure. Go out of A&E, turn left and it's next to Pathology.
好的 。出了急诊室后左拐,就在病理科的旁边 。
Left, then after pathology. Right, thanks.
左拐,在病理科的后边,多谢 。
Yep, you can't miss it.
是的,你应该可以找到的 。
OK, thanks.
好的,多谢 。
Excuse me. I'm a bit lost.
打扰一下 。我迷路了 。
That's OK. Where do you want to go?
没关系 。你想去哪里?
I have an appointment at Outpatients.
我预约到门诊就诊 。
OK, you'll need to go up to the second floor. Outpatients is in front of you as you get out of the lift.
你需要去二楼 。出电梯后门诊部就在你的正前方 。
Great! That sounds easy. I'm also looking for Maternity. My friend's just had a baby.
好的!听起来很好找 。我还需要找一下妇产科 。我朋友刚生了宝宝 。
OK, it's on the second floor, too. As you get out of Outpatients, go straight ahead. It's at the end of the corridor.
好的,妇产科也在二楼 。出门诊部后直走 。妇产科就在走廊的尽头 。
Thanks very much.
多谢 。
No problem.
没问题 。
Excuse me, I'm looking for the cafe. My mother's having an operation so I'd like to have a cup of tea while I wait for her.
打扰一下 。,我正在找咖啡店 。我妈妈正在做手术,所以我想喝杯茶顺便等她 。
OK, go down to the ground floor, turn right as you get out of the lift and go past Securiy. You'll see the cafe next to Occupational Therapy.
坐电梯到一楼后出电梯右转,然后穿过保安室 。你会看到职业治疗科旁边的咖啡馆 。
Thanks very much.
太谢谢你了 。
Is there a gift shop here in the hospital?
医院里有礼品店吗?
Yes, there's a small gift shop on the ground floor opposite the Main Entrance.
是的,在一楼正门的对面有一家小的礼品店 。
Thanks, I can find that.
多谢,我能找到的 。