(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, Samira. I'm Bessie. I'm your nurse for today. How are you?
你好,萨米拉 。我是贝西 。我是你的护理护士,最近怎么样?
OK, thanks.
很好,谢谢 。
That's good. I'm going to take your Obs. now.
那就好,我来给你做常规检查 。
What's that?
什么是常规检查?
It's your temperatur, pulse and respirations, that's how many breaths per minute, and your weight. I need to check your blood pressure and your oxygen sats, too.
就是你的体温,脉搏跳动和呼吸也就是每分钟的呼吸频率,还有你的体重 。另外,还需要检查你的血压和血氧饱和度 。
OK.
好的 。
Right. I'll just take your temperature with this special thermometer in your ear and wait for the beep.
好吧,我需要把这个特殊的温度计放进你的耳朵里 。
What's my temperature?
我的体温怎么样?
Your tepms 37.3. That's good.
体温是37.3摄氏度,很正常 。
Now what?
然后呢?
I'll get the rest of the information from this machine. Lift up your arm for me, please. That's it. I'll wrap the cuff around your arm.
还需要用这台机器给您测量一下,请您举一下胳膊,对就是这样 。我需要把这个血压带绑在你的胳膊上 。
Is that OK?
这就行了?
Yes, that's fine. Now, I'll just clip this lead on your finger.
是的,这就好了 。现在把这个夹到你的手指上 。
What's that for?
这是干什么用的?
It measures the amount of oxygen in your blood.
是为了测量血液中的氧气含量 。
OK.
我知道了 。
I'll turn on the machine now.
我现在已经启动这台机器了 。
What does it say?
怎么样?
Your blood pressure's 100/68. That's fine. Your pulse is 64. That's OK, too. Your oxygen sats are 98%. That's the percentage of oxygen in your blood.
你的血压为100/68 。很正常 。你的脉搏跳动指数为64 。也没有什么问题 。血氧饱和度为98%,就是指血液中的氧气含量 。
Is that good?
正常吗?
Yes, it's fine. That's all from this machine. I counted your respirations while you were watching the machine. Your resps are 18 breaths a minute.
是的,很正常 。就这些了 。你看这台机器的时候我已经测量出你的呼吸频率 。每分钟18次 。
I didn't even know you were doing it!
我都不知道你什么时候测量的 。
I know. OK, I'll weigh you now. Samira, can you stand on these scales for me, please?
好了,现在称体重 。萨米拉 。请到体重秤上站一下 。
OK.
好的 。
That's a good girl.
真是个听话的好孩子 。
How much do I weigh?
我的体重是多少?
Let's see. You weigh 45 kilos.
我看看啊,体重是45公斤 。
Am I finished now?
现在已经检查完了是吗?
Yes, that's it!
是的,检查结束 。