(单词翻译:单击)
Good morning, Mrs. Swift. I'm going to take you to the shower.
早上好 。斯威夫特夫人 。我来帮你淋浴 。
Thank you, dear.
谢谢你,亲爱的 。
Do you use the walking frame to help you?
你需要助行架吗?
Yes. I do.
是的 。
I'll help you up now.
我帮您起身 。
Thank you very much.
多谢 。
That's it. Hold the handles for me.
就是这样 。请握住手柄 。
I'm steady now.
我站稳了 。
Hello, Mr. Wilson. How are you?
嗨,威尔逊先生 。最近好吗?
Not bad.
还可以 。
Would you like a short walk outside?
想要到外面散会步吗?
Yes, thank you.
好的,谢谢你 。
I'll get your walking stick for you.
我帮您拿着手杖 。
Yes, I need my stick.
是的,我得用手杖 。
All right. Make sure the stick is firmly on the ground.
没问题 。一定要确保手杖落地要稳 。
Yes. I don't want to fall.
好的,我也不想跌倒 。
Ready?
准备好了?
Yes ready.
准备好了 。
I'll help you into the wheelchair, Gina.
我帮你坐轮椅,吉娜 。
Thank you.
谢谢你 。
Sit up and swing your legs over the side of the bed.
请坐起来,然后把双腿搭在床边 。
That's it. Now put your feet on the floor.
就是这样 。现在把双脚放在地板上 。
OK.
好的 。
Now, stand up and turn around to face me.
现在站起来面向我这边 。
All right.
非常好 。
That's it. Now, sit down slowly on the wheelchair.
就是这样 。现在,慢慢坐在轮椅上 。
There.
好啦 。
Right. You're ready to go to rehab now.
好的,你准备好去复健了吗?
I'll get you the crutches, Mark.
马克,我去帮你拿拐杖 。
Thanks.
多谢你 。
Can you manage them all right?
你能自己使用拐杖吗?
Yeah, I'm getting better.
是的,我现在好多了 。
Just make sure the top of your crutches are few centimeters below your armpits.
一定要记着拐杖低于腋窝数厘米 。
OK.
没问题 。
If the crutches press into your armpits, they hurt a lot.
如果拐杖不慎挤压腋窝会非常疼 。
They sure do!
当然了!
The Physio's going to take you for a walk soon.
一会儿理疗师会带你散步 。
Great! I want to move around a bit more.
很好!我也想四处走走 。