(单词翻译:单击)
Let's move on to talk about a few tips for safe swallowing which I'd like to go through with you. Is that OK?
咱们接着谈谈安全进食的相关事项,可以吗?
Yes. That's fine.
好的 。
First of all, it's really important not to rush meals. Take your time eating your food.
首先,千万注意不要吃太快 。吃饭的时候需要细嚼慢咽 。
Right, I understand.
好的,我知道了 。
Take it slowly.
慢慢地吃 。
That's it. And eat small amounts of food several times a day. It's better to eat smaller meals than larger meals.
对了 。每日少食多餐 。分批少吃比一次性多吃要好一些 。
Why's that?
为什么?
A person who's had a stroke doesn't always feel that food is going a wrong way into the airways. They don't cough and so food can enter their lungs.
一般中风的人都没有察觉食物误入气管 。他们没有将食物咳出来,最终导致食物进入肺部 。
Oh, dear. Now I understand why I shouldn't rush.
哦,天哪 。我终于明白了为什么不能吃太快了 。
That's why you should eat the amount of food which fits on a teaspoon. Swallow all the food in your mouth before having another teaspoonful. It's also important to keep food and liquids seperate.
这就是为什么我们需要吃一茶匙的食物量 。一定记得将食物全部咽下后再吃第二勺 。将食物与液体分开吃也非常重要 。
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Don't drink and eat at the same time.
吃饭和喝水不要同时进行 。
I see.
我明白了 。
Try not to talk while you eat. Relax and enjoy your meal.
吃饭的时候不要说话 。吃饭的时候要放松 。
I'll make sure that I do.
我一定会的 。
What else?
还有其他的呢?
After your meal, it's a good idea to sit up for around 30 minutes to let your food settle.
吃完饭后,需要静坐30分钟让食物进行消化 。
OK.
好的 。