(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, this is Kenny from the Coronary Unit here. Can I book an angiogram appointment for Dunston tomorrow?
你好,我是冠心病病房的肯尼 。我可以预约邓斯顿医生明日的血管造影片检查吗?
Sure. What about 3.30?
当然,3:30分如何?
4 would be better. He has an appointment at 3 and won't be back in time.
4:00的话就更好了 。他3点钟的时候有预约,恐怕无法及时回来 。
Let me see.
我看一下 。
Yes, 4 pm is fine.
没问题,下午4点钟也可以 。
OK, thanks.
好的,多谢 。
You're welcome. Bye.
客气了,再见 。
Bye.
再见 。
Hello, this is Sheila from Ward 14. Can I check when Ms. Beverly Platt is having her ultrasound today?
你好,我是14病房的希拉 。我可以问一下贝弗利普拉特小姐今天什么时候做超声波检查吗?
Sure. It's at 2.15.
当然,2:15分 。
I thought it was 4.15.
我还以为是4:15分 。
No, definitely 2.15.
不是的,我确定是2:15分 。
OK. I'll make sure she's ready. Thanks. Bye.
好的 。我会帮她准备好 。多谢 。再见 。
Bye.
再见 。
Hello, it's Veronika from 5C. Does Elizabeth Knight have an X-ray appointment tomorrow?
你好,我是5C的薇罗妮卡 。伊丽莎白奈特明天有x射线预约吗?
Yes, it's at 5.15.
是的,明天的5:15分 。
I'm afraid she won't be able to make it. She's seeing the doctor at that time.
恐怕她无法赴约了 。那是她应该正在看医生 。
OK. I'll cancel the appointment.
好的 。那我取消预约 。
Can I reschedule her appointment, please?
请问,我可以重新预约吗?
Sure. 3 pm tomorrow OK?
当然可以 。明天下午3点钟可以吗?
3 pm tomorrow? Fine. Thanks. Bye.
明天下午3点钟?没问题 。多谢,再见 。
Bye.
再见 。