(单词翻译:单击)
Hello, Mr. Desai. I need to ask you some questions before you have an angiogram.
你好,德赛先生 。做血管造影片前,我需要问您几个问题 。
All right. What sort of questions?
好的 。你想问什么问题?
The questions are for the consent form for X-ray contrast.
就是一些做X光造影同意书上的问题 。
OK.
好的 。
Have you ever had asthma?
您是否得过哮喘 。
Yes. I've had asthma all my life.
是的 。我这一生深受哮喘的折磨 。
Are you allergic to any drugs or food?
您是否对药物或者食物过敏?
Yes. I'm allergic to penicillin.
是的,我对青霉素过敏 。
What about allergies to food, especially seafood?
那食物方面呢,比如说海鲜?
I'm not allergic to any food.
我对食物不过敏 。
Seafood?
海鲜食物呢?
Why is that important?
这有什么关系吗?
The dye has similarities to seafood proteins.
这些染料与海鲜产品的蛋白质有相似之处 。
That's interesting. But no, I'm not allergic to seafood.
真有趣 。我对海鲜食物不过敏 。
Have you ever had an injection of X-ray contrast before?
您之前是否注射过X射线造影剂吗?
Yes, I have. It was 6 months ago.
是的,注射过、六个月之前注射过 。
Did you have a reaction to it?
您是否出现什么不良反应?
Yes, I had a rash afterwards but they gave me some medication and I was fine.
是的 。后来我出现皮疹,但他们给了我一些药之后就没事了 。
Do you have heart disease?
您有没有心脏病史?
No, I don't.
不,没有 。
Do you have kidney disease?
您有没有得过肾病?
No, I don't.
没有 。
Are you diabetic?
您是糖尿病患者吗?
Yes, I am.
是的 。
Are you taking any medication for diabetes at the moment?
您现在有服用治疗糖尿病的药物吗?
Yes, I take tablets for diabetes.
是的,我有服用治疗糖尿病的药片 。
I'll make sure the radiologist knows before the angiogram.
做血管造影片前,我需要告知放射科医师知晓这些情况 。
Anything else?
还有其他的问题吗?
No, it's N/A for pregnant or breastfeeding.
还没,关于孕妇和哺乳期的这一问题可以跳过 。
Definitely.
那当然 。
I just need you to read the information under the questions here, check and sign it for me.
您需要看一下每个问题下面的回答,检查好后签字再交给我 。
Right.
好的 。