(单词翻译:单击)
You want to take it easy with the bumps, man?
伙计,能悠着点开吗
I mean, we're not hauling mattresses back here.
我们运的又不是床垫
We're not hauling Nitro through the Andes, either.
我们也不是在把硝化甘油运过安第斯山
"Wages of fear." Never saw it? Great movie.
没看过《恐惧的代价》吗,电影不错
Anyway, it's gonna take a little bit more than a few potholes to set these boomers off.
不管怎么样,一点点小颠簸总比引爆这些炸弹强
Look, I'm not worried about the Anfo bombs, okay, genius?
我不担心硝酸铵油炸弹,天才
I'm worried about... that.
我是在担心...那个
A loaded RPG should not be back here with us.
装了子弹的火箭筒不该放我们旁边
Stop wringing your hands, will you? Safety's on. I think.
放松点,行吗?保险栓已经打开了。我猜的
Are you serious?
你玩真的
Boom!
炸了
You're a nutbag, man, you know that?
你真是个疯子
Okay! Okay, right there. Whoa! Let's go!
好了!我们到了!准备行动!
Check out the intersection!
侦查一下十字路口
Drive out two klicks and see if the roads are clear!
如果安全就再向前开两公里
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官
We've been lucky so far.
目前为止很幸运
So far today or so far this year?
你是说今天还是今年
Today.
今天
Skitters must be concentrating their forces on the main highways, but that could change.
突击者肯定在主干道上集中了火力,但也可以改变计划
How much did your father tell you?
你父亲跟你说了多少
There aren't a whole lot of secrets between us.
我们之间没多少秘密
And you still took the mission?
那你还来
Said you quit taking pills. That was good enough for me.
他说你不再嗑药了,这就足够了
Still wondering why I came. Am I?
你还在疑惑我来的原因,有吗
I just remember my dad telling me about the day after Pearl Harbor was bombed,
还记得老爸告诉过我珍珠港被袭之后
how thousands of guys, some of them as young as me,
成千上万的人,其中不乏像我这样的年轻人
came flooding into the recruiting offices.
潮水般涌入征兵处
There was absolutely no way
他们绝不知道
they knew how long that war would last or how hard it would be,
战争有多漫长,有多难熬
but they just knew they had to fight back.
但他们知道必须以牙还牙
Like father, like son, huh? Always with the history lesson.
有其父必有其子啊。三句话不离历史
But you do know this is different, right? Our enemies aren't like us.
但你知道现在情形不同吧。敌人并不像我们
They don't make the same mistakes we do. They haven't missed a beat yet.
它们不会跟我们犯同样的错误,而且屡战屡胜
I'd say they've missed one.
要我说,它们这次没戏了
All clear! Let's move.
前方安全,我们走