陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:发现新的人形生物
日期:2016-04-27 15:14

(单词翻译:单击)

What do you think it's for?
那东西是干嘛用的
It's hard to say.
很难说
That flat space on top kind of reminds me of an aircraft carrier.
顶上的水平区域让我想到了航空母舰
Whatever it is, it's not impenetrable.
管它呢,又不是坚不可摧
They're using basic construction techniques.
用的都是基本的建筑工艺
Earth materials. Steel rebar, concrete, copper wire.
地球上的材料而已。钢筋,混凝土,铜线
It's like what the harnessed kids were going after, that scrap metal.
这就是脊甲化孩子寻找的东西,废铜烂铁
Bastards might be from outer space, but their engineering is strictly architecture 101.
尽管那些混蛋来自外太空,但它们的工事简直就是小儿科
Get close enough, we can kill 'em.
只要距离够近,就能干掉它们
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢你这腔调
Hey, dad. Look at that south base right there.
老爸,看那里,南边的基地
See where the skitters are working?
突击者的工作区域
I think I see somebody with them.
有人跟它们在一起
Something's got their attention.
什么事引起它们的注意了
To the right.
去右边了
What is that?
那是什么
Whoa. What the... What the hell, man?
我的天...那是什么玩意
Who do you think they are?
你觉得是什么
I don't know.
不知道
That was close. Let's get back to the bikes.
真险啊。回到摩托车那里吧

陨落星辰第一季

I used to drive in this neighborhood every day.
我以前经常在这一带转悠
We had a place in Allston, just off Royal, right across the river.
我的房子在奥斯顿,离皇家大街不远,过了河就是
First these Skitters and Mechs, and now these humanoid things.
先是突击者和械甲怪,现在又是人形生物
Do you think they're anything like us?
你觉得跟我们有相似之处吗
No, not like us.
没有
Within any military hierarchy, you've got troops in the field, and then you've got command.
任何军事组织中都要有前线部队,以及指挥
And up until this point, we've assumed that the Skitters were command.
基于这一点,我们一直认为突击者是指挥者
Maybe we were wrong.
也许我们错了
Even if we were, it doesn't change anything.
即使错了,也改变不了什么
Not tactically, but what worries me is that this is the first time we've seen them.
至少战术不会变,最让我担心的是这是我们第一次见到它们
Why is that a problem?
那有什么问题
Could mean they were hanging back, waiting until it was safe before showing themselves.
也许它们曾暗中潜伏,直到时机成熟才现身
They think that they've already won.
它们认为自己已经赢了
Hey, dad. I see it.
老爸,我看到了
If they're following us, we're gonna take them right back to the 2nd Mass.
如果它们在跟踪我们,我们得把它们带回第二团去
On me.
听我指挥

分享到
重点单词
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • scrapn. 碎片,废品 vt. 舍弃,报废 vi. 打架
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • assumedadj. 假装的;假定的
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • aircraftn. 飞机
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土
  • hierarchyn. 等级制度,层级[计],统治集团
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • impenetrableadj. 不能穿过的,不可理喻的