陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:麦克医生(2)
日期:2015-08-13 14:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Rebecca and I forged for a couple of hours,and and...
我和丽蓓卡伪装了几小时 后来...
it looked like rain,
看样子要下雨了
So... we both figured
所以 我们觉得
it'd be more efficient to split up.
分头行动效率更高
And and there hadn't been an a attack for a while.
而这时袭击已经停了一阵
Yeah,I remember.
嗯 我记得

陨落星辰第一季

We weren't apart five minutes
我们分开还没五分钟
these airships started pounding the area,
飞船就对周围发起了猛攻
And I I I I tried to get to her,Tom.
我 我试图去找她 汤姆
I really did,and,uh,I
真的 然后 我...
and I got this.
就弄成了这样
And,uh...
后来
and then the second wave of the attack started,and,uh...
后来第二波袭击开始了
...I hid in a collapsed house.
我躲到了一栋倒塌的房屋下
I passed out.
昏了过去
And a group of fighters found me the next day,
第二天 一群士兵发现了我
and I became the medical officer for the Resistance.
我成了抵抗军的医务官
I can't tell you how sorry I am about your wife,Tom.
对于你妻子的事 我非常抱歉 汤姆
Thanks for telling me. Sure.
谢谢你告诉我这些 没关系
Where are your boys?
你的孩子们呢
Hal and Matt are with me. Ah.
哈尔和马特跟我在一起
Ben's a prisoner.
本被俘了
Is he harnessed? Mm hmm.
他被脊甲化了 嗯
Is he nearby? Yeah,yeah.
他在附近吗 是的
We were gonna try to go get him tonight.
我们打算今晚救他回来
You know...
你知道
When we found Rebecca...
我们找到丽蓓卡之后
...we went to go look for you.
回头找过你
But there were Skitter patrols everywhere,and...
但到处都是巡逻的迅猎兽
You don't owe me an apology.
你不必向我道歉
This is war,right?
战争就是这样
Yeah.
是啊
Bring Ben to me.
带本来找我
I couldn't save Rebecca,
我救不了丽蓓卡
but maybe I can give you back your boy.
但或许我能还你一个儿子

分享到