陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:克莱顿给迈克洗脑
日期:2016-03-08 14:31

(单词翻译:单击)

I always liked you, Mike.
迈克,我一直很欣赏你
That's why I'm gonna talk and you're gonna listen.
所以你听我说
Eli Russell.
伊莱·罗素
Short answer? He was here.
简短的回答,他来过这儿
What's the long answer?
那长篇大论呢
I can't even begin to tell you what it was like when the 7th went down.
我都不知对你从何说起第七团沦陷的景象
Skitters came after us like locusts.
突击者像赶蝗虫一样尾随我们
They tore us to pieces.
把我们打得落花流水
We're the only ones who survived the raid, and the Skitters were still hot on us.
我们是突袭仅有的幸存者,突击者依旧不依不饶
I mean, we'd retreat, defend, retreat, defend, and they still kept coming.
我们撤退,防守,再撤退,再防守,它们依旧紧跟我们
We had a little young girl with us -- Megan. She fell behind.
我们当中有个叫梅根的小女孩,她掉队了
Didn't realize it until it was too late. Skitters got her.
当我们发现时,已经晚了,突击者把她抓住了
And we just kept retreating to save the group.
而为了保护大部队,我们继续撤退
And then they stopped.
然后它们突然停止了追赶
They stayed away for a week.
一周内再未出现
It's almost like they were saying, "Okay, thanks."
就好像在说:"感谢我们"
Thanks for what?
感谢什么
For not attacking when they had Megan, for letting them keep her.
感谢它们夺走梅根时我们没有反击,感谢我们将她拱手相让
That's what they figured.
那就是它们的想法

陨落星辰第一季

So Megan found us here a while later.
一段时间后,梅根在这儿找到了我们
She'd been harnessed,
她被脊甲化了
but she also had a message from the Skitter who was in charge of her group.
同时也带来了负责她那个小队的突击者的消息
All they wanted were the kids.
它们只想要小孩
A Skitter told you this?
突击者对你说的
Through Megan. Yeah.
通过梅根说的
Mike, they didn't want to die any more than we do, but they have their missions, too.
迈克,它们同我们一样不愿送死,但它们也有任务在身
It sounds crazy, but it's like every group has to hit their numbers.
听上去可能很疯狂,但就像所有小队必须达到目标
Once we understood that, once we knew what they wanted and what they didn't want,
一旦理解了这个,我们就知道了它们的目标
the arrangement... just evolved.
部署也会更加完善
You've been trading kids to the Skitters?
你拿孩子跟突击者交易
In return for immunity for my men and their families.
这样他们才会放过我的平民和他们的家人
That's why I went after the 2nd Mass.
所以我跟随马萨诸塞州第二团
So the 3rd Mass, on the run, Porter's orders...it was all a lie. Yeah.
那么马萨诸塞州第三团在逃,以及波特的命令都是谎话。嗯
I need to know what you're thinking, Mike.
我得知道你的想法,迈克
What should I be thinking?
我该怎么想
That this is a messed-up world and this is all we have.
身处乱世我们别无选择
And I know that you understand that, and that's why I asked you to come along.
我知道你能理解,所以我希望你加入
And if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢
This is not just about your survival anymore.
这不只是你个人的生存问题了
You got to think about Rick.
你得为里克着想
Mike...
迈克

分享到
重点单词
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • retreatn. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居 v. 撤退,向后倾
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • immunityn. 免疫,免疫性,免除
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a