(单词翻译:单击)
Being awfully quiet.
一言不发啊
I got nothing to talk about.
我没什么要说的
Well, if you want to talk...
嗯 如果你想聊聊...
Look, dad, I just got some things to think about, okay?
听着 老爸 我只是在想事情 好吗?
But thank you.
但是谢谢关心
This thing with Karen... it must be rough.
Karen的事... 他确实不好受啊
Oh, it's gonna be rough for a while.
噢 那肯定要消沉一段时间了
When you see him like this, like a soldier,
当你看他这样 像是个战士
it's easy to forget that he's only 16.
很容易就忘记他只有16岁
He's holding it all in.
他把事情都藏心里
Well, he's his mother's son.
嗯 他和他妈妈比较亲
With me, it was always kind of like talking to a brick wall,
跟我说心里话 就有点像是对牛弹琴
but Rebecca...
但Rebecca就不一样了...
she kind of always knew the right thing to say.
她总是知道说什么合适
Yeah.
是啊
Time like this, I miss her a lot.
每次遇上这种情况 我都特别想她
What do you think she would have told him?
你觉得是她会跟他聊什么?
I don't know, but it would have been perfect.
我不知道 但一定照顾到了各个方面
Maybe I'm lucky.
或许我算走运的了
I didn't have anyone when they hit.
它们袭击的时候 我没有可担忧的人
I see you worry about them... Hal, Matt.
看得出来你很担心他们... Hal 还有Matt
Wouldn't want that.
我可不想那样担惊受怕
Oh, I worried about them before the invasion, too.
哦 在入侵之前 我也很担心他们
Trust me... Hal with a set of car keys
相信我... 拿着一串车钥匙的Hal
is just as frightening as a mech.
和机甲一样恐怖
Same worries, higher stakes.
担忧没变 风险却更高了
Hey, come on, guys. Let's hurry it up!
嘿 快点 伙计们 咱们快点吧!
Sooner we get those bikes, sooner we can go after Ben.
早点弄到那些车 我们就能早点去救Ben