陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:接受新任务(3)
日期:2015-09-24 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

All right? Yep.
还好吧? 嗯
We ready? Ready.
准备好了吗? 好了
Dad.
爸爸
Matt, what are you doing here? You should be in class.
Matt 你在这做什么? 你现在应该在教室里
I ditched when I heard you were leaving.
听到你要走 我就翘课了
I want to come with you.
我要和你一起去
Sorry, shrimp.
不行 小虾米
You got to be that tall to ride.
你想骑车 还得再长高点

陨落星辰第一季

But I mean it. I want to help.
我是认真的 我想帮忙
You are helping by going to class,
你去上课就是帮大忙了
keeping an eye on things while Hal and I are gone.
我和Hal不在时 可以监视周围的一切
But I can fight, too.
我也可以打仗啊
Some of the other kids are learning how to load guns, even shoot.
其他孩子都在学怎么装弹 还有射击了
Well, that's the other kids.
嗯 那是其他孩子
But, dad... Matt, I said no.
但是 爸爸... Matt 我说了 不行
We'll be back soon. Go on. Go back to class.
我们很快就回来 快走 回去上课
Scott, will you take him?
Scott 带他进去好吗?
Yeah, come on. Come on, Matt.
嗯 Matt 我们进去 快
You're not doing your boy any favors, you know.
这样做不是在帮你的小孩
Skitter's come knocking,
掠夺者时不时会来骚扰
the kid should at least have a chance to defend himself.
孩子至少得学着怎么保护自己
If I want any parenting advice from an ex con,
如果我真要向前诈欺犯询问怎么做父亲
I'll ask for it.
我会问的
You know, Pope's got a point.
Pope有点道理
Matt deserves a childhood.
Matt应该有正常的童年
One day, when you have kids, you'll understand.
什么时候你有了孩子 你就知道了
Me? Kids?
我? 有小孩?
Dream on.
做梦吧
I will.
我会梦见的
How much farther?
还有多远?
Half a mile or so.
大概还有半英里
What the hell you grinning about?
你在他妈在笑什么?
I'm just enjoying the air.
我只是在享受空气
Didn't mean to piss off the company gangbanger.
一群少年犯 我可不敢惹
Black man with a gun... that's your default?
所以黑人 再拿把枪... 这样就是少年犯了?
I just call them as I see them.
我只是有什么说什么
So, what were you?
你以前在哪里混的?
Blood? Crips? Slytherin?
布拉德土著? 瘸脚帮? 还是斯莱特利("哈利波特"四大学院之一)?
Actually, Mr. Pope,
事实上 Pope先生
I was part of the biggest gang in the world.
我混的是世界上最大的黑帮
I was Boston P.D.
我是波士顿警局的
Thought I smelled a little ham.
就说我闻到了点火腿味
You know what?
知道吗?
You know, you laugh that up, convict. Okay?
你尽管笑吧 坏胚 啊?
Because one of these days when we don't need you anymore,
因为 等哪天你对我们没有利用价值了
me and you... we're gonna have a little talk
我和你... 我们就要好好
about my friend Click.
跟我这位叫Click(枪的名字)的朋友谈谈

分享到
重点单词
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • convictn. 囚犯,罪犯 vt. 宣判 ... 有罪,使 ...
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • defaultn. 假设值,默认(值), 不履行责任,缺席 v. 默认