陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第83期:本主动提议离开
日期:2016-01-28 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Why don't you take one and get out of here?
拿一包就赶紧滚吧
What's your problem?
你是怎么回事儿
I'm not standing in line with this razor-back.
我才不想和这个背上长刺的家伙一起排队
Ones like him are the reason the Skitters a coming.
就是因为这种人,突击者才会来的
I'm gonna check on your brother.
我要去看看你的弟弟
Which one?
哪一个
The one about to get his ass kicked.
快要被揍的那个
Hey, take what you want.
拿上你想要的
Hey. You got a problem?
你有什么问题吗
No problem.
没什么
Just glad we're not bringing these harnessed kids back to the 2nd Mass.
只是庆幸我们没把那些脊甲化的孩子带回第二团
Oh, nobody's stopping anything.
是吗,没人可以阻止我们
Soon as we get the drugs Dr. Glass needs, we're gonna rescue as many of them as we can.
一旦得到了格拉斯医生需要的药品,我们就会竭尽所能救回更多的孩子
You're just inviting a Skitter attack.
你们刚把突击者引了过来
See, the Skitters should know by now
听着,突击者现在该知道...
anybody that messes with our families gets their asses kicked... by me.
如果有谁想打扰我们的家人,想动他们一根汗毛...得先过我这关
All right. All right.
好吧,好吧

陨落星辰第一季

Dad? Hey. Hi.
爸爸?你来了
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Oh, a necklace that belonged to your mother.
找一条你妈妈的项链
Gonna wear it?
想戴起来吗
No, I'm just making sure it doesn't get lost if we have to move fast.
不,只是想保证迅速行动的情况下,不会把它弄丢了
Dad, listen, um...
爸爸,听我说...
I-It's okay.
没关系
I want to go.
我想去
Go where?
去哪里
With that guy, Clayton.
和那个克莱顿一起走
Um, you're worried about what could happen to us if the Skitters come
如果突击者再次来袭,你就会担心我们的安危
Because of what they did to me.
是因为它们对我的所作所为
Now, Ben
本,现在
You have to be ready to fight if they come.
如果他们来了,你就得准备迎战
You can't do that, not really, if we're here.
要是我们在这儿,就会让你分心
I've been thinking about something you told us about World War II England.
我一直在思考你对我说过二战期间,发生在英国的那些事
During the Blitz.
闪电战时期
Yeah, the, um -the Germans were bombing London, right?
是的,德国人一直在轰炸伦敦,对吗
Yep, and the English sent their kids
是的,英国人在留下来抵抗入侵的同时
away to the country to keep them safe while the parents stayed behind.
把他们的孩子送出国,以保证他们的安全
I'm not sure that this is the same thing.
我觉得这不能相提并论
Well, nothing is.
根本不是一码事
I want to ask you a question, and I want the truth.
我有事想问你,你要如实回答
Are you... Are you happy that you're back?
你...你能回来,高兴吗
Of course.
当然
A-are you glad you found me?
那找到我,你开心吗
More than you'll ever know.
没什么事比这更开心了
Then let us do this for you.
那就让我们为你离开吧

分享到
重点单词
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • necklacen. 项链
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援