陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:越发懂事的长子
日期:2016-02-03 14:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi, Dad.
老爸
Hey. Thought you weren't on sentry duty until tonight.
你不是要晚上才放哨吗
Actually, I, um, got Ryerson to take my watch.
实际上,我让瑞尔森替我了
What's going on?
怎么回事
I've been thinking, you know, maybe I should go with Matt and Ben.
我一直在想,也许我该跟马特和本一块走
I'm worried about them, too.
我也很担心他们
But I think between Mike and the escort, they'll be well-protected.
但我觉得,在迈克他们的护送下,会很安全的
Oh, it's no big secret that
我和本从没好好相处过
Ben and I never really got along.
这也不是什么秘密了
Fought like cats and dogs is more like it.
更确切地说,就像猫狗大战
But brothers are like that.
但是兄弟就是那样

陨落星辰第一季

That morning, um, you were, you know, still asleep,
那天早上,你还在睡觉
But-but Ben and I got into it.
那时,我和本又打起来了
You know, the morning mom went out to get food with Dr. Harris.
就是那天早上,妈妈和哈里斯医生出去找食物
I didn't know that.
我一直不知道
No big deal.
也不是什么大事
You know, she just, uh, she broke us up like she always did.
你也知道,妈妈就像往常一样,把我们拉开了
But she told me something that she knew we were different,
但是她之后跟说我,她知道我们俩不一样
and that'd probably never change,
而且估计永远也不会改变
but, you know, we had to put that behind us.
但是,我们必须把这些都抛诸脑后
We had to start looking out for each other.
学着照顾彼此
That sounds like her.
确实像她说的
When we got Ben back, I... I felt like I, uh, kept this promise to her.
当我们救回本之后,我...我觉得应该对她信守承诺
I think if she was here right now, you know, she'd-she'd want me to go with them.
如果她现在还活着话,一定也希望我跟他们一起走
You sure about this?
你下定决心了
I am.

Your mom was very proud of you.
你妈妈非常为你骄傲
She told me to keep an eye on you, too.
她要我也照看你呢
How's that going?
这事怎么样了
It's a work in progress.
尚未成功,仍须努力

分享到