陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:撕破脸皮
日期:2015-09-10 16:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Ah.
是你
I got some Scotch.
我找到了一瓶苏格兰威士忌
How's the prisoner?
我们的俘虏怎么样了
Eh,too soon to tell.
现在说还为时过早
Uh,Porter wants me to stick around a little while longer
波特要我再多留一阵子
and make a fuller study of our conquerors.
以便对我们的征服者进行更详尽的研究
Is that what he called them?
他是那样称呼它们的吗
No,that's my word.
不是 是我说的
We're not conquered.
我们没有被征服
Unless we give up.
除非是我们投降

陨落星辰第一季

Uh,I got too much respect for your intelligence,Tom,
汤姆 我对你的聪明才智佩服得五体投地
to,uh,take that little display of human vanity seriously.
你竟然还真把那人类的小小虚荣心当真了
Well,maybe I'm not as intelligent as you think I am.
也许我根本没你所想的那么聪明
You know,there are people
你知道吗 有些人
who actually believe
竟然相信
that surviving the first wave of the invasion
能从首次入侵中幸存下来
proves that they're the best of mankind.
就证明他们才是人类中最棒的
Obviously you don't agree?
很显然你不同意
Well...
这个嘛
those people who ran away
那些人东躲西逃
or found the deepest holes to hide in
或者干脆躲进最深的洞穴里头
They're the survivors.
他们是幸存者
You find something ennobling in that,
你要是能从这种人身上找出些许崇高来
I I'd love to hear about it.
我愿意洗耳恭听
Is that how you survived?
你就是这样侥幸存活的吗
Running away?
逃之夭夭
Hiding?
东躲西藏
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思
The morning of the attack,
那天早上的遇袭
when you and Rebecca got caught outside,
你和丽蓓卡在外面被困
you ran away and you hid.
你逃跑并躲了起来
And you left her to save yourself.
你就这样让她自生自灭
I mean,I look.
听着
She was not with me the morning of the attack.
那天早上遇袭时 她没跟我一起
I told you that.
我早就告诉你了
I know what you told me.
我知道你告诉我了
But when I found her,
但是我找到她的时候
she was still holding onto the duffel bag
她还紧紧抓着那个
full of provisions that you guys had collected,
装满你们收集到的食物的背包
and it was much too heavy for her to carry by herself.
背包给她一个人背 显然太重
And that's how I know you were with her
所以我就知道了 那天早上遇袭时
when the attack started.
你和她是在一起的
Look,Tom...
汤姆 听着
Please.
拜托
I I it wasn't premeditated.
我并不是有意抛下她
It was a split second decision.
那只是一念之差
And I I guess I thought... What?
我当时在想... 想什么
What? What?
想什么
Well,I guess I thought that my
我当时在想我的...
t the community needed my medical skills.
我们团体还需要我的医术

分享到