(单词翻译:单击)
Tom.
汤姆
Kicked his blankets off. He's been doing that since he was a little kid.
他把睡毯踢掉了,从小就有这毛病
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Lourdes, tell Tom what you told me.
卢尔德,把你跟我说的告诉汤姆
Uh, it's Captain Weaver.
是韦弗上尉的事
I heard what you were saying about him earlier, and...
我听到之前你对他的一些看法
he came to me a couple weeks ago and asked me to help him with some medications.
他在几周前找到我,让我给他做药物治疗
Prescribed by your old friend Dr. Harris.
说是你朋友哈里斯医生开的处方
Yeah, he said he came to me because he didn't want to bother Dr. Glass.
没错,他说不想麻烦格拉斯医生,所以才来找我
And because he knew I'd ask questions.
因为知道我会干涉他
Okay. What kind of medications?
好吧,什么药物
Phenobarbital to sleep and amphetamines to wake up.
安眠用的苯巴比妥和提神用的安非他命
It's a classic addictive cycle.
典型的上瘾疗程
And once you start, it's hard to stop.
一旦开始,很难停药
What would that -- what would that do to him?
会有什么,对他会有什么影响
Depends how many he's taking -- one or two a day, probably nothing.
取决于他服用的药量,一天一两次,可能没什么影响
And more?
要是比这多呢
The symptoms could be extreme --
症状可能会很严重
Paranoia, mood swings, even hallucinations.
偏执,情绪波动,甚至出现幻觉
Tom, if Weaver's abusing these drugs,
汤姆,如果韦弗滥用这些药物的话
there's a good chance that what you saw in Boston -- that could happen again.
在波士顿那一幕很可能会再次发生
I can't believe this.
难以置信
For all we know, he could have been dosing himself for weeks.
从我们了解的情况看,他已经用药数周
That was before. Now we need to focus on today.
那是之前,现在我们得关注当下
So, what are we gonna do?
那么我们怎么做
First, you're gonna follow orders.
首先,你得听从命令
And go on that sentry mission?
去放哨吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
There's no way I'm gonna leave you here to deal with Weaver by yourself.
我不能把你留在这里,独自面对韦弗
This isn't just about him.
不全是因为他
Dad, he's setting us up for the mother of all battles.
爸,他要把我们陷害成罪魁祸首
If he's not 100%, he's gonna get us all killed.
如果他不正常,他会把我们都杀了
And if I accuse him of being unfit for duty without all the facts,
如果我没有证据便指控他不适合继续领导的话
it's gonna tear the 2nd Mass apart.
就会让第二团分崩离析
What more do you need to know? More.
你还需要知道什么?很多
Do you remember what it was like before Porter brought us together?
你还记得在波特把我们聚在一起之前是什么样子的吗
Everybody on their own, scrounging for food and water. Forget about fighting back.
大家各自为战,搜寻食物和水,却忘记反击
It was all we could do to survive.
要继续生存下只能反击
Soldiers like Weaver are a big part of what got us this far.
像韦弗这样的士兵是我们不可或缺的
You're defending him.
你还在袒护他
No, I'm just saying that, unless we stick together and fight the aliens as a group...
不,我只是实话实说,除非我们团结一致与外星人斗争
We're as good as dead.
不然我们只有死路一条
And until I talk to him, we're gonna proceed as if this mission is still a go.
在我和他对话之前,我们仍要把这个任务当作是命令来执行
All right, fine.
好吧,行
You stay here. I'll go on the mission.
你留在这里,我去放哨
But I need another rider. You have anybody in mind?
但我需要帮手,你有人选了吗
Yeah. He asked. I volunteered. The no-questions-asked part intrigued me.
有了,他情我愿,不问我就更加吸引了我
And you're sure about this? I don't see any other way.
你确定吗?不用再考虑了
Be careful.
当心