陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:会烹饪的波普
日期:2015-08-05 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey,buddy.
小子
I'm back.
我回来了
Did you bring Ben?
救回本了吗
No,not this time,but we found him,and he's safe.
这次没救成 但我们找到他了 他很安全
We're gonna go back for him.
我们会把他救回来的
What's the matter?
怎么了
Come on. I can take it.
说吧 我能承受
At school today,
今天在学校里
some kid said that when you take those things off their backs,
有人说 如果把孩子们背上的脊甲取下
the kids die.
他们就会死
Yeah.
是的
Well...
但...
that was before.
那是以前的事了
Before?
什么以前
Before a really smart doctor figured out
现在有个聪明的医生
how to take them off safely.
已经找到安全取下脊甲的方法
What doctor?
哪个医生
He came here today with Colonel Porter.
今天他和波特上校一起来了
He's gonna teach Anne how to do it,too.
他还会教安如何处理
So Ben's gonna be okay?
那本也能治好吗

陨落星辰第一季

Hungry?
饿吗
You bet I am.
没错
Here you go.
吃吧
Everybody's got a right to eat.
人人都有吃饭的权利
Thank you.
多谢
You got a problem?
你有病啊
What is this Skitter a La King?
这是什么 皇家奶油迅猎兽吗
Chicken and rice.
是鸡肉和米饭
Are you sure?
真的吗
Look,if it's not up to your usual high standards,
听着 如果这伙食达不到你以前的高标准
you'll have to make allowances.
你得体谅一下
We all take turns in the kitchen.
我们都得轮流下厨
Let me guess it was your turn.
我猜猜 今天轮到你了吧
First of all,the chicken shouldn't bleed like this.
首先 鸡肉不该有血丝
It's way undercooked.
没煮透
That,and you got enough salt in here
还有 你这盐也放太多了
to give my kid a stroke.
想让我的孩子中风啊
And what is that? What is that paprika?
那是什么 红椒吗
Paprika? Nobody puts paprika on chicken.
红椒啊 没人会把红椒放鸡肉里
What are you Hungarian?
你是哪儿人 匈牙利人吗
You do realize you're a prisoner,right?
你知道自己是个囚犯吧
Before you grill it,fry it,put it on a barbecue,
把鸡肉放上烤架 烤或煎之前
you poach the chicken first,
你得先煮一下
preferably in some chicken stock
煮的时候 考究点的话
with a little bit of herbs and spices.
就用加有少许香草和香料的高汤
That way,it absorbs all the herbs and all the spices.
这样鸡肉就能汲取香草和香料的精华
And then you can drop it onto a barbecue,
这时你再把鸡肉放到烤架上
you can grill it,put it into a frying pan,
你可以烤 也可以煎
and all that moisture
所有水分
and all that flavor's already cooked into it.
和美味就早已渗入其中
What are you a cook?
你干什么的 厨子
Certified culinary arts.
我有厨艺证书
And it's "chef," not "cook."
我是"厨师" 而不是"厨子"
How was the food?
你以前伙食怎样
When I could stomach eating with a bunch of degenerate psychos...
那时我能忍受和那帮人渣一起吃饭
the food wasn't bad.
就是因为伙食还不错
And who prepared it?
是谁掌厨
Pope.
珀普
He said he trained in prison.
他说那是监狱里练出来的
I say we just put him to the test.
我建议让他试试
We already have people who can cook.
我们已经有做饭的了
Yeah,they can cook...
是啊 他们确实能做饭
oatmeal.
只会做燕麦粥
He'll be under guard at all times.
我会派人一直盯着他
You three can go.
你们三位可以走了
Send him in!
带他进来
Yes,sir!
遵命 长官

分享到