陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:宝宝派对
日期:2015-11-27 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Margaret, hey. I wanted to ask you --
玛格丽特,我想问你
We're having a baby shower for Sarah tomorrow night,and --
明晚要为莎拉举办一场宝宝派对
Did you get in a fight or something?
你和人打架了吗
Oh, no, I had to clean out and re-stitch
没有,今早帮一位妇女
an infected wound this morning.
清洗了感染的伤口,并缝合
You a doctor?
你是医生
I was in med school.
我在医学院念过书
But I'm inviting you to the baby shower tonight.
话说今晚我想请你去参加宝宝派对
For Sarah. Yeah. I just met her. I'll pass.
我才刚认识莎拉,算了吧
I think Sarah would really like it if you came. Yeah, well...
你去莎拉会很高兴的。是啊...
I'm a little busy with this whole war thing, but --
战争忙得我不可开交,但是
you're leaking.
东西要掉了

陨落星辰第一季

You know, it wasn't easy for me at first, either --
一开始我也难以接受
Settling into a new community.
融入一个新的团体
A community, huh? That's a pretty fancy name
团体,一群老人外加拿着枪的老师
for a bunch of old people and teachers with guns.
这名字还真花哨
I know that your last place wasn't one.
我知道你之前待的地方不怎么样
How did you end up with those creeps?
你是怎么摆脱那些变态的
You don't want to know, sweetheart.
你不会想知道,亲爱的
I'm sorry about Harris.
哈里斯的死我很遗憾
He didn't deserve to die.
他不该死
Nobody did.
没人该死
You'll be fine without him.
少了他你也能行的
I hope so, Tom.
希望如此,汤姆
Well, hope's got nothing to do with it.
与希望无关
You were the one I always wanted to operate on Ben.
我一直希望你为本动手术
Harris was a great surgeon.
哈里斯是名优秀的外科医生
You care.
你很关心别人
Surgeons would not consider that a plus.
外科医生可不在乎这个
Patients do.
病人在乎
Your son's not up there, is he?
你儿子的照片没有贴在公告板上,是吧
No.
没有
Well, maybe...
或许...
I mean, I realize it's not the same --
我是说...虽然我知道可能情况不同
Ben's still with us --
本也还活着
but maybe you should put something up there.
但或许你应该贴点什么上去
Why?
为什么要贴
It's just...
这只是...
how we are.
人之常情嘛

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • surgeonn. 外科医生
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • operatev. 操作,运转,经营,动手术