陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:故意放走哈尔
日期:2015-08-31 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Who's there?!
什么人
Hal?
哈尔
I got you. I got you.
有我在 有我在
What happened? Where's Karen?
怎么了 凯伦呢
You drove away.
你们的车刚一开走
Then the Mechs stunned us.
我们就被械甲怪打晕了
Then,when I woke up...
然后 等我醒过来
they were taking Karen to the Skitters.
他们正押着凯伦去迅猎兽那

陨落星辰第一季

She's a prisoner?
她被俘虏了吗
You left.
你先跑了
No. No,no. No.
没 没 我没有
One of those harnessed kids was Mike's son.
迈克的儿子也是被脊甲化的孩子之一
He saw him,and he just...
迈克看见他儿子 然后...
he just grabbed him.
把孩子抢了回来
If I didn't hit the explosive,
我要是不引爆炸弹
they both would've been killed.
他俩都得死
And I got knocked out.
然后我被炸晕了
Otherwise,I wouldn't have left.
不然我肯定不会弃你而去
I wouldn't have left. I'm so sorry.
绝对不会的 真对不起
I'm just glad you came back.
你能回来我真高兴
I'm just glad that you're alive.
你还活着我也很高兴
Dad...
爸...
they killed those kids.
他们把那些孩子都杀了
Wait a minute. What kids?
等等 哪些孩子
Ben?!
有本吗
No,no,not Ben.
不是 没有本
What kids? Not Ben.
哪些孩子 本没事儿
The other group.
是另一小队
The ones with Mike's son.
是迈克儿子所在的那帮
Yeah. I don't know why,but...
对 我也不知道为什么 但是
the Skitter made the Mech kill them,
迅猎兽让械甲怪把他们都杀了
and they let me go.
然后它们放我走了
They let you go?
他们把你放了吗
Yeah,it was like they wanted me to see it.
对 就好像它们故意让我见证的
And then they killed them,
接着 它们杀了孩子们
and they let me go.
然后释放了我
The Nazis sometimes
二战时期
did that with allied prisoners of war.
纳粹有时对同盟国战俘也用这招
To send a message
让俘虏去捎个口信
take one,and we'll kill the rest.
若救走一个 我们就杀光余下的
That's why they left you alive.
所以它们才放了你一马
You're the messenger.
你就是那个捎口信的
That means we can't just take one kid.
看来我们不能只救一个孩子
No,no. When we come back,we take them all.
对 等再次出击 要全数救出

分享到