陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第52期:波普炸死外星人
日期:2015-10-26 16:20

(单词翻译:单击)

That wasn't good.

情况不妙啊
What is that? It looks like Pope's work.
那是什么? 看起来像是Pope干的
That's gonna draw some attention.
这可是会引起它们的注意啊
Find anything?
发现什么了吗?
The corpse is too old.
这具尸体放得太久了
It was mush in there.
里面都成浆糊了
Oh, well, there's your proof right there.
哦 你要的证据就在这里
Of what?
证明什么?
What? That the skitter and the static are unrelated.
证明什么? 证明掠夺者和静电干扰之间没有联系
It's not being provoked. We're all in here.
它现在没有受刺激 我们也全在这里
It's alone.
就它一个

陨落星辰第一季

I mean, unless it's out there hanging itself right now.
至少 现在就它一个关在那里
Ricky's in there.
Ricky还在那里
Ricky. Rick.
Ricky啊 Rick
Ricky! Ricky!
Ricky! Ricky!
No, no, no, no! Get back! Hold him, hold him, hold him!
不 不 不 不! 退后! 拦住他 拦住他 拦住他!
Get that thing off of him!
把那东西从他身上弄下来!
What do you want from us?
你想从我们这里得到什么?
You want to hurt me.
你们想伤害我
We just want to know why you're here.
我们只想要知道为什么你们来地球
What the hell does he think he's doing?
他知道自己究竟在干什么吗?
He thinks he's talking to the skitter.
他知道他在和掠夺者沟通
So, what do you want?
那 你要什么?
Let me go.
放我走
No, I can't do that.
不行 我可不能这么做
This child is one of ours.
这孩子是我们的人了
Not anymore. We cut off his harness.
不再是了 我们把他身上的缚椎虫切下来了
Then I'll be punished. We're gonna help you.
我会因此受到惩罚的 我们会帮你的
Help me? We're gonna help you, Ricky.
帮我? 我们会帮你的 Ricky
Shut up. He's not your son.
闭嘴 他不是你儿子
How can we help you?
我们怎么才能帮你呢?
Kill me.
杀了我
Stop it, stop it!
住手 住手!
Ricky.
Ricky

分享到
重点单词
  • staticadj. 静态的,静力的,静止的,静电的 n. 静电,静
  • harnessn. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带 vt. 束以马