陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第88期:足球赛
日期:2016-02-18 15:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, sorry!
抱歉
Yeah, I'll get it back out to you.
对,我待会儿回传给你
Take it, Jimmy. Take it! Take it! Take it!
吉米接球,接球啊
Jimmy, I'm open! Over here!
吉米,传给我
Jimmy, I'm open! I'm open! Come on!
吉米,传过来,快传
Over here!
传给我
Ah. Lourdes.
卢尔德
Oh, come on, guys. We can take them. We can take them.
算了吧,伙计们,我们踢不过他们
You weren't even trying!
你都没尽力
I wasn't trying? You just showed up!
我没尽力吗,你才刚上场
Yeah, what were you doing over there?
你刚才干什么来着
Just leaving me all by myself.
别来烦我
Come on, guys! Keep your heads up!
继续伙计们,保持斗志
We can take them! Let's do this!
我们要打败他们,加油

陨落星辰第一季

Sanctuary 8, 2nd Mass. Zero?
避难所,八分,第二团,零分
I don't think so. Oh.
你们赢不了
Well, you may have us on age and height, and there's something you need to know about the 2nd Mass, Tessa.
也许你们年龄和身高占优势,但你还不了解第二团,泰莎
Mm. We don't give up.
我们从不放弃
I'll walk it out.
我来发球
Didn't you see me there? I was right there.
刚才没看到我吗,我在那里挥手
Yeah, yeah. I saw you.
嗯,看到了
Just stay away from me, okay?
离我远点,行吗
Hey, they're going back.
他们要回去了
Yeah, Clayton's walking our fighter escorts to the main road.
克莱顿会送我们的护卫队上大路
If the Skitter attack's as bad as they say it's gonna be, they'll be happy to have them back.
如果突击者攻击真有他们说得那么恐怖,他们一定很高兴护卫队回去帮忙
When's Dad gonna catch up?
老爸什么时候能来
Soon as the 3rd Mass makes the rendezvous -- couple days max.
和第三团会合后就来,最多几天吧
Hey. I miss him, too.
我也很想他
All right, guys.
好了,伙计们
Tessa!
泰莎
Take it, Jimmy! Take it! Take it!
接球,吉米,接球
You're not gonna let them score even once?
你不打算让他们赢一球吗
You know me.
你了解我的
Yeah. That's right. I do.
对,我了解
You like that one, don't you?
你喜欢那个人,是吗
Dad.
老爸
You know why they're here.
你知道他们在这里的原因
Just...don't like him too much.
所以...别陷得太深了

分享到
重点单词
  • scoren. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱 vt. 记分,刻划,划线,
  • sanctuaryn. 圣所,耶路撒冷的神殿,至圣所
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.