陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:父子间的讨论
日期:2015-10-30 15:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Skitters have mechs, superior weaponry.

掠夺者有机甲 高端武器装备
Why do they need to harm children?
它们为什么还要伤害孩子?
Human shield.
做人肉盾牌
We've been doing it for thousands of years...
我们几千年前就这么做了...
psychological warfare.
这是心理战啊
It worked.
这还是有用的
You couldn't shoot them. No one would be able to.
你不能朝他们开枪 这没人能够做到
Well, we'll figure it out.
我们会弄清楚的
There's a silver lining.
还是有一线希望的
I'm not seeing it.
只是我还没有寻到

陨落星辰第一季

Well, the more that we get to know them,
嗯 我们越了解它们
the more we see they're not so different from us,
越觉得它们和我们之间没有多大差别
which means we can understand them,
这意味着我们能了解它们
which means we might be able to gain them back.
这也意味着我们可能能够找到他们的弱点
We figure out how, we got a good shot at beating them.
等一切都弄清楚了 我们就能有机会打败它们
We're a long way from figuring that out.
要了解它们 我们还有很长的路要走
Well, we know a hell of a lot more about them today than we did yesterday.
嗯 今天我们所了解的 就远比昨天要多
You know, your optimism's
你的乐观主义
starting to get a little annoying.
开始有点烦人了
Would it help if I was a pessimist?
如果我是悲观主义者 就会有所帮助了?
Hey, captain, tomorrow,
哎 上尉 明天
I'm gonna start looking for the drugs we need
我要着手去寻找手术所需要的药
for those operations, and then I'm gonna go get Ben
然后我就得把Ben救出来
and as many kids as I can grab.
还有救出尽可能多的孩子
Permission granted.
我批准了
If mine were still out there,
只要我们的人还活着
nothing on this earth could keep me from going after them.
没什么能阻挡我寻回他们的脚步
I didn't know you still had this.
我不知道你还带这本东西
It's the last one, right?
这是大结局了 对吧?
"Deathly hallows." Yes.
"死亡圣器" 对的
We were halfway through it when the attack happened.
袭击发生的时候 我们才看到一半
I figured I'd hang on to it.
我觉得我已经迷上这个了
We could finish it when we get him back.
等把他找回来 我们可以一起把书看完
He was a huge fan.
他是个超级粉丝
He came to me one time and told me he wished he was nearsighted
他有一次还跟我说 他希望自己是近视
so that he could have glasses like Harry.
那样他就可以像哈利波特那样 戴着眼镜
Yeah.
是啊
I think we both knew that he was getting a bit old
我想我们都知道他已经渐渐长大了
for his dad to be reading him stories.
已经不要爸爸读故事给他听了
We made an exception for Harry.
但是哈利波特的故事是例外
Think he'll be all right when we get him back?
你觉得 我们把他找回来的时候 他会没事吗?
Yeah, I do.
当然 我相信
Hey, dad...
嘿 老爸...
I have a feeling
我有一种感觉
that Ben might be a little different now.
Ben现在也许有点不一样了
I mean, you've seen him.
我是说 你见到了他
Well, I've seen him with a harness on.
我看见他背上有缚椎虫
I mean, you heard what Harris said.
我是说 你听到Harris怎么说了
They're pumping drugs and God knows what else into those kids.
他们在给那些孩子注射药物 天知道还有什么其他东西
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
After we get it off of him, I'm sure he's gonna...
只要帮他把缚椎虫弄下来 我相信他会...
I... I hope so.
我... 我也希望如此
But when he took Karen,
可是当他把Karen拖走的时候
he was staring at me, and it wasn't our Ben staring back.
他盯着我 那眼神已经不属于我们以前的Ben了
Dad.
老爸
I know my son.
我了解我的儿子
He's stronger than you think.
他比你想象的要坚强
He's gonna be fine.
他会没事的
Don't forget to eat, huh?
不要忘了吃东西 哈?

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • superiorn. 上级,高手,上标 adj. 上层的,上好的,出众的
  • harnessn. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带 vt. 束以马
  • permissionn. 同意,许可,允许
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对
  • annoyingadj. 恼人的,讨厌的
  • warfaren. 战争,冲突
  • pessimistn. 悲观主义者
  • shieldn. 盾,防卫物,盾状物 vt. 保护,遮蔽