陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:发现外星人在睡觉
日期:2015-10-09 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

This the radio you wanted to show me?
这就是你想让我看的收音机?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Yeah, I made it out of an old fallout shelter survival kit
是的 我用放射性尘埃躲避所的救生包做的
I found in the basement.
那可是我在地下室找到的
Doesn't need a battery?
不用电池吗?
No, you just crank up the handle to power it up.
不用 你只需摇手柄就能启动
You could listen to the Red Sox game.
你可以用来听红袜队的比赛
The other regiments will be working on their radios.
其他的队伍可能正用着收音机
We need to monitor the frequencies,
我们需要监控波段
see if they're up and running.
看这些收音机能不能运转
But I don't want it to take you away from making explosives.
但是我不想让你因此而耽误制造炸弹
That's what I was thinking,
我也正那么想
which is why I brought along a very capable volunteer.
所以我带了个非常能干的志愿者
Come on.
过来吧
See, all he has to do is wind the handle
看 他只需摇手柄
and slowly turn the dial.
慢慢地换频道就行
He's looking for something to do.
他正好想找点事做
Right.
很好
Guess what.
猜猜什么
I just made you the communications officer.
我刚委任你成了通信官
Cool.
太酷了

陨落星辰第一季

We need to stay inside the tree line.
我们要待在林木线里
Pope! I knew I smelled something.
Pope! 我感觉我闻到了什么味道
Skitters.
掠夺者
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Shh, shh.
哇 哇哇 哇哇 哇 嘘 嘘
You'll wake 'em.
你会把他们吵醒的
So, they fly across the universe and wipe out mankind
它们飞越宇宙 消灭人类
and they sleep like bats.
却像蝙蝠一样睡觉
At least they're sleeping
至少这些掠夺者是在睡觉
and not having skitter group sex.
而不是在群交
I didn't think they slept during the day at all.
我倒一点都不知道它们白天睡觉
They're not nocturnal.
它们不是夜行动物
I'm guessing they catch a pile of shut eye
我猜它们随时随地
whenever and wherever they can.
都会合上眼打个盹
Just like soldiers anywhere.
就像任何地方的士兵一样
Mechs... North and South.
发现机甲... 在北部和南部
Active?
活动的?
Sleep mode.
处于睡眠模式
What the hell are you waiting for?
你到底在等什么?
Let's hose 'em! As much as I love to kill skitters,
收拾它们吧! 虽然我也很想杀了这些掠夺者
as soon as we open up on them,
不过一旦我们向它们开火
those mechs are gonna open up on us.
这些机甲就会向我们开火
Engaging them is not the mission.
这次任务不是和它们交战
Let's go.
走吧
They're like fish in a barrel.
它们就像砧板上的鱼 等着宰割呢
Can we get around them?
我们能绕过去吗?
Stick to the trees, go past, double back.
沿着林木线前进 穿过去 再折回来
Only adds a half mile.
只不过多走半英里

分享到
重点单词
  • sheltern. 庇护所,避难所,庇护 v. 庇护,保护,隐匿
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • nocturnaladj. 夜的,夜间发生的
  • survivaln. 生存,幸存者
  • capableadj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • engagingadj. 动人的,迷人的,有魅力的
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭