(单词翻译:单击)
Good morning!
早上好
They found us. Quiet. Quiet.
被他们发现了。安静,安静
Come on out! We're taking you home!
出来吧,我们带你们回家
Stay down.
都趴下
You know, I actually thought of buying in this neighborhood once upon a time.
你瞧,很久以前我就想在这个社区买套房子了
Don't make me come in there for you, Hal!
不要逼我进去找你,哈尔
Nobody wants to see anybody else get hurt!
我可不想看到有人受伤
We know about your deal! You need us alive!
我们知道你们的交易了!你要抓活的
Yeah, well, there's a term in war -- "Acceptable losses."
但是,军事上还有个术语叫做"容许损失"
If one of your friends gets hurt or killed, I can live with that. Can you?!
如果你们当中有伤亡,我也能接受,问题是你能吗
Go to hell!
去死吧
Down! Get by the tree!
趴下!躲到树后面
Kid's armed, Clayton. Not good.
克莱顿,小鬼们都有武器,这可不妙
What are we gonna do now?
现在我们该怎么办
I'm gonna try to hold them off.
我去拖住他们
You take them out the back.
你带孩子们从后面走
Take out the shooter, and the rest will walk out.
把带头开枪的人干掉,其余的人自动就出来了
All right.
好
Got a line on him? Take your shot.
瞄准了吗?开枪
Behind you!
在后面
Get your damn head down, kid!
低头,孩子
Get around!
快躲起来
Hey, Clayton! How's that Skitter deal working now, huh?!
克莱顿!和突击者的交易,现在进行得如何了
Watch the house. Nail that son of a bitch!
盯紧房子,毙了那个杂种
Give it up, Pope!
珀普,你放弃反抗吧