(单词翻译:单击)
Which way are they coming?
他们从哪条路上来的
Ben's alive. I saw him.
本还活着 我看见他了
I saw him.
我看见他了
What?
你说什么
He's harnessed, but he's alive.
他被控制了 但还活着
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗
Dad, he's alive.
爸爸 他还活着
Come on, we got to go get him.
拜托 我们得把他找回来
All right, we'll screw this food thing.
好了 别管食物了
We got to go get him right now.
我们得立刻去找他
Whoa. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Dad, it's Ben. We got to go get him.
爸 是本啊 我们得带他回来
I'm in. Me too.
我去 我也是
How many skitters? How many mechs?
有多少突击者和械甲怪
I don't know. There's like half a dozen
我不知道 在本
in front with Ben and the other harnessed kids.
和那些被支配的孩子前面 大约有六七个
And more coming up after them.
后面还有好多
You said hundreds in airships.
你说过飞船上还有几百个
Who cares?
管它呢
All right? It's ben.
那可是本啊 好吗
I'm there. Let's go.
我也去 出发吧
No, it's too many. That's way too many.
不 太多了 那条路上敌人太多了
No, no. We got we got to stick to the mission.
不 我 我们要继续执行任务
We got to take the food, we got to get back to the group,
我们得取得食物 赶上大部队
and then I'll get Ben.
然后我去带本回来
No. I'm going to get him right now with or without you.
不行 管你去不去 我现在就去把本带回来
No. Hal!
不行 哈尔
Hey, no.
你不能去
Get off. Let go of me!
下车 让我去
You think I don't want to go get him right now?
你以为我不想现在就去找他吗
He's my son! And you're my son!
他是我儿子 你也是
And Matt is back there alone!
而马特独自待在后方
Do you think I want him to hear
我可不想又让他听到
he's lost his other brother and his father?
丧兄或者丧父的噩耗
We do this the right way, or we all die!
这件事我们得处理好 否则大家必死无疑
We get the food, we bring it to the group,
我们拿到食物 带回大部队
and then we'll get Ben
然后我们再去找本
Together, you and me.
我们一起去
All right. We'll do it your way.
那好 照你说的做
Which way are they coming?
他们从哪条路来
Blanchard.
布兰查德路
That's the Watertown shopsmart. I know it.
是沃特敦便利店 我知道
Click, grab that box.
克里克 把那个盒子拿过来
That's the building.
那好比是便利店
There's a road here. There's a road here.
路在这里和这里
We're gonna do our recon from here.
我们从这里侦查
We'll wait till it gets dark.
等到天黑
Then I go in first with Dai... and Hal.
我跟戴和哈尔先进去
If it's clear, then you guys come in,
如果安全 大家一块进来
we get the food, we get the hell out of there.
拿到食物 然后离开
If it's not clear?
如果有危险呢
If it's not clear, if it goes bad,
如果那不安全 情形变糟的话
then I want you guys to take off
你们在听到第一声枪响的时候
at the sound of the first shot.
就给我马上撤离
Don't wait for us. You go, and you go fast.
不要等我们 你们先撤 速度要快
Take the bikes, you take the truck,
有自行车就骑自行车 有卡车就开卡车
and you go to Upland Park.
去高地公园
We didn't show up in one hour
如果我们一小时后没到那的话
then you go to the Littleton Bridge.
你们就去立托顿大桥
But w what if it's a trap?
但如果这是个陷阱呢
Well, we'll see. Dover was.
还是得拼一拼 多佛就是如此
That was a skitter and two mechs.
那有一个突击者和两个械甲怪
The grocery store in J.P.
在J.P的杂货店那儿
Had three mechs and two skitters.
有三个械甲怪和两个突击者把守着
We're never gonna beat them, are we?
我们打不过他们的 对吗
They die, just like us.
他们和我们一样会死
Just got to get close.
只是距离够近
Listen, I know that you're scared
听着 我知道你们都很害怕
and I know it doesn't seem like it,
我也知道这听上去有多么不可思议
but we can beat them.
但是我们能打败他们
We don't have to kill them all.
不必对他们赶尽杀绝
We just got to kill enough of them.
只需给他们点颜色看看
If we can make it too costly,
好让他们能意识到留在这儿
too painful for them to stay, then they'll leave.
得付出惨痛的代价 然后他们会自动撤离
They're wolves. We got to be porcupines.
他们是恶狼 我们就是箭猪
If we can hurt them, they'll leave.
我们痛击他们 他们就会自动撤离
It hasn't worked so far.
但是至今都没成功
Well, it will, 'cause it has before.
会成功的 因为之前就成功过
History is full of inferior forces
历史上这样的事例数不胜数
creating so much trouble
弱势方给侵略者们制造不断的麻烦
that the invading army leaves
从而迫使他们撤离
The Athenians at marathon,
比如雅典人在马拉松比赛中
the, uh, Scots against the British at Stirling Bridge,
再比如苏格兰对英格兰的斯特灵大桥战役
and our revolution fought right here...
还有我们本土的革命战争
...Red sox/Yankees, '04.
04年的红袜队对战洋基队
We can beat them.
我们一定能打败他们