陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第59期:脑电波
日期:2015-11-17 14:14

(单词翻译:单击)

How much water you gonna give that damn thing?
你要给这该死的东西喂多少水
Enough to keep it hydrated.
不让它脱水就行了
It's not like it would be hydrating you
如果你被抓
if you were its prisoner.
它可不一定会这样善待你
I don't remember Rick being dehydrated when we got him.
我记得救回里克时,他可没有脱水
Ah, that's true.
这是事实
But he did have 12 metallic spikes bored into his spine
但他的脊柱上可是被钻了12个金属刺钉
and brain function at the level of
而他的脑功能水平
a moderately sophisticated tomato.
已经完全退化了
Ooh. Lunchtime.
午餐时间到
Why don't you get it a nosh?
你怎么不给他一份点心
I just don't think we should be keeping a Skitter here.
我只是觉得,不该把突击者关在这儿
Yeah, it's better in a cage than out scooping up kids.
总比在外面掳掠孩子好多了
Better off dead if you ask me.
要我说,还不如杀了它
Don't get your blood pressure up.
别发火
It's not good for the baby.
那样对宝宝不好
What's not good for my baby is sharing my home
和外星杀手共处一室
with a killer alien from outer space.
才是对宝宝不好

陨落星辰第一季

Thanks.
多谢
Haven't laughed in a while.
我有段时间没笑过了
Yeah, well, I wasn't joking.
我可不是在开玩笑
It's still funny.
但还是挺好笑的
I'm Margaret.
我叫玛格丽特
Sarah.
我叫莎拉
That's an interesting choice.
这歌不错啊
It's a limited selection but eclectic.
没有几首歌,凑合听吧
Tell me you got something for me.
你有什么消息要告诉我
Okay, well, Skitters communicate using radio waves --
突击者们通过无线电波联络
that much is clear.
已经弄清楚了
If they're transmitting,
如果他们在附近通讯
I can usually pick it up on the radio if they're nearby.
我就能在无线电中截获通话内容
But a single Skitter
如果单个突击者穿过走廊
walking down a hallway probably isn't transmitting.
可能就不发送电波了
They're just off in their little Skitter head.
脑袋里的装置关闭了
That's too bad.
那就太糟了
I was hoping we could use it
我还指望
like an early-warning detection system.
把这玩意儿当成预警系统
I know. There's got to be some use for it.
我知道,这玩意儿肯定有用
You see, these components are from the 1940s,
这些零件都是上世纪四十年代的
and, I mean, what you're talking about,
至于你刚才说的
we're just not there yet.
我们只是还没找到突破点
Well, if there are sentries,
如果那里有哨兵
maybe you should wait and get Ben later.
你们还是等等再去救本吧
No. No, no, no. We can't wait any longer.
不不,不能再等了
Got to trust your instincts, Tom.
汤姆,相信自己的直觉
A lot more reliable than technology.
那比科技可靠多了
Oh, well, keep your best man on it.
明白,让小家伙好好干

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • sophisticatedadj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • spinen. 脊柱,脊椎,书脊,尖刺
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用
  • hallwayn. 门厅;玄关;走廊
  • limitedadj. 有限的,被限制的 动词limit的过去式和过去
  • detectionn. 察觉,发觉,侦查,探测