(单词翻译:单击)
Well, what took you so long?
你们怎么用了这么久
How much did you get?
弄到多少食物了
A truckload, enough for a few days.
有一卡车 足够这几天用了
Hal, why don't you stay?
哈尔 你留下
You guys wait outside.
你们几个到外面等着
My son Ben is alive.
我儿子本还活着
What? Hal saw him.
什么 哈尔看到他了
Did he?
是吗
We're not going back. Our next objective is the Acton armory.
我们不会再回去 下一个目标是阿克顿军火库
I know.
我知道
And after we take the Acton armory,
但我们拿下阿克顿军火库之后
I'm gonna be weaponing up and going back to get him.
我要全副武装回去救他
So am I.
我也是
Are you?
是吗
Well, I'm your commanding officer.
我是你们的指挥官
And we're not going back. You're not going back.
我们不回去 你们就不能回去
What would you do if you had the chance
如果你有机会救回你的孩子
to get your kids back?
你不救吗
He's my son.
他是我儿子
You'll never kill enough of them to get him back.
杀不完他们 你就永远救不回你儿子
They die, just like us.
他们和我们一样都会死的
You just have to get...close.
只要距离够近
So, you got to make a wish and blow it out quick,
好了 许个愿再快速吹灭它
'Cause it burns out fast.
因为它可不能燃多久
You know what the wish is.
你知道我要许什么愿
You sure that's okay?
你确定没关系吗
Yeah.
没关系
Yay. Happy birthday.
生日快乐
It's all yours.
归你了
Matt, I'm sorry. I don't have anything.
马特 很抱歉 我没什么可送你
Dad, what's the matter with you?
老爸 你怎么回事
What?
怎么了
You forgot the thing the thing we got for him.
你忘记这个了 我们要送他的
You're going senile.
你果然老了
It's from dad.
这是老爸送的
I know what this is.
我知道这是什么
A ripstik.
滑板车
Ride, fool. We only got 10 minutes.
玩会吧 傻小子 我们只剩十分钟了
All right.
好了
It's time to go!
该走了
All right! We're moving out.
好了 准备撤离
I want to make the Great Meadow by dark.
天黑前要到大牧场
We're gonna set up camp there.
我们要在那儿扎营
There's good cover there.
便于掩护