(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's beautiful.
这真是太美了
Every bead represents a wish or a good thought...
每一颗珠子都代表一个祝福或是一份关心...
or a piece of advice...
或是一个建议
so that when you go into labor,
这样你在分娩时
and you put this bracelet on,
戴着这个手镯
you'll have all of us right there with you.
就相当于我们大家陪伴着你
And you have to remember, with this child, it's yours...
还有,你要记住,这个孩子,他属于你...
and it's not yours.
他又不属于你
As soon as it's born, you have to start setting it free.
他一出生,你就得慢慢学会放手
I hope that your child is courageous and strong and lucky.
我希望你的孩子坚强勇敢,幸运健康
And I hope that they will face life,
而且我希望他直面人生
the good and the bad...all of it.
不管幸运与否都能坚强面对
Somebody's up tonight.
某人今晚真活跃
Take a listen.
听听吧
The heartbeat's really fast. Is that normal?
心跳真快,这正常吗
It's sopposed to be that fast.
就应该跳那么快的
Your baby sounds just fine.
你的宝宝很健康