陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第117期:炸毁械甲怪
日期:2016-05-18 15:08

(单词翻译:单击)

That's a Mech.
有械甲怪
Hal's out front. We got to go!
哈尔在外面,我们得快走
You go. You save yourself and your son.
快走,保护好自己和你儿子
This is where I belong.
我属于这里
I'm not leaving without you.
你不走我也不走
I'll draw it in. Give you and Hal time to retreat.
我去把它引过来,给你和哈尔争取撤退的时间
No. That's an order!
不行。这是命令!
And I respectfully decline!
那我就拒不服从
Two grenades at close range might be enough.
两个近距手榴弹说不定就可以对付

陨落星辰第一季

What the...
这是...
Captain! Weaver! Are you with me?!
上尉,韦弗!还在吗
Let's get this damn thing.
来把这鬼东西解决掉
Are you ready with those grenades?
手榴弹准备好了吗
I'm good. Tell me when to go.
好了,动手告诉我
When I open up, you got three seconds!
我开火后,你有三秒的时间
Okay, go, go, go, go!
好了,冲,冲
Dad! You all right? Where's Weaver?
爸,你没事吧,韦弗在哪里
He's still inside.
他还在屋里
That was no passing patrol. That Mech came straight to Weaver's house.
没有巡逻队。械甲怪是直接到韦弗家的
The only person who knew we were here was that woman Sonja.
唯一知道我们在这里的就是桑尼娅那女人
That woman gave us up.
她出卖了我们
You ready to go?
准备走了吗
Damn right.
太对了

分享到
重点单词
  • declinen. 衰微,跌落; 晚年 v. 降低,婉谢
  • retreatn. 休息寓所,撤退,隐居 v. 撤退,向后倾
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • weavern. 织布者,织工