陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第120期:珀普研发新子弹
日期:2016-05-26 15:40

(单词翻译:单击)

All right, everybody gather 'round! I got a demonstration!
大家集合!我给大家演示样东西
What the hell is this?
搞什么鬼
Come on, everybody! Let's go!
大家快点,快来
Come on, come on! I'm only gonna do this once!
快点,我只演示一遍
The score is aliens, one... humans, zero!
外星人已经得了一分,而我们人类才得零分
Hell, humans aren't even on the board!
人类竟然还没得分
I leave for one day, look what happens.
我才走了一天,这都变成什么样了
I'm just glad you're back. How did it go?
很高兴你平安回来,情况怎样
It went. I'll tell you about it later.
还行吧,待会再说
Good. We need to talk.
好的,我们得谈谈
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
Pope just said he wants to show us something.
珀普说要给我们看些东西

陨落星辰第一季

Look at me when I'm talking to you!
我说话时请看着我
So, the whole gang's here! Good.
这里所有人都请看着我,很好
I do not want to have to do this twice.
我可不想再重复一遍
You're supposed to be making bombs, Pope!
你应该去造炸弹,珀普
You ever heard of multitasking? It's all under control.
你没听过多任务处理吗?一切尽在我掌控中
It better be, 'cause I'm itching for a reason to put you back behind bars.
最好是这样,因为我还真想找个理由把你送回牢房
Dad!
爸爸
What are you doing here? You should be in school.
你在这干嘛?不是应该待在学校吗
I was working with Pope. Dad, it is so cool!
我在和珀普一起工作,老爸,这太酷了
I thought I told you to stay away from him.
我记得我跟你说过离他远点儿
But he knows how to kill the Mechs!
但他知道怎样杀掉械甲怪
Why are we losing the war? Why is that?
为什么我们打不赢,为什么
Come on. Just watch.
来吧,看看
Because the bad guys have us outgunned!
因为那些坏蛋浪费了我们太多的弹药
You know, it takes an entire magazine just to put a dent in one of their tin soldiers! May I?
我们得花上一整个弹药库,才能给它们的锡甲兵留下一丝伤痕,借用一下
Watch him!
看住他
So that's the way it's been! But there's a new sheriff in town!
以前就是这样。但是,我研制出了一种新子弹
It's a standard bullet, only it's got a Mech-metal slug.
这是标准的子弹,只是装上了械甲金属弹头
That a .45? Captain?
那是点45手枪吗?上尉
Go ahead.
给他
Are you saying you can make more of these?
你还能造更多这种子弹吗
With the right bullet-making tools, I can melt this stuff down, spit 'em out like gumballs.
只要有合适的制弹工具,就不成问题,到时候子弹会多得像口香糖
I'll also give you something for that .50-cal.
我还会造些点50口径机枪的子弹
You do that.
很好
We're taking this fight to them!
我们就用这个和它们战斗

分享到