(单词翻译:单击)
One of the upsides of losing our electronics no video games.
失去电力的好处之一就是没有烦人的电子游戏了
Got to make do with old-fashioned imagination.
玩传统游戏挺好的
How are you feeling?
你怎么样
You should see the other guy.
有人比我更糟
Sorry that I didn't come by last night.
抱歉昨晚没过来看你
Things got a little crazy.
我忙疯了
I know.
我理解
Oh, I always hated moving.
我讨厌搬家
I don't see Ben.
我没见着本
Well, he's inside someplace.
他在里面吧
Either packing or probably got his nose stuck in a book. Why?
要么在打包要么在看书,怎么了
Well, I'm his doctor.
我是他的医生
Doctors are supposed to follow up.
医生要随时跟进病人情况
How does he seem to you?
在你看来他还好吗
He seems 14, a little shy.
还是那个14岁的孩子,有点害羞
I need you two to help me with the barricade in the back.
你们两个过来后院帮我搭建街垒
I'm glad. Let's get started on that other one, too.
我很高兴。把那边的也弄一下
Yeah, yeah, we're on it.
知道了
What? I'm glad.
你说什么?我说我很高兴
Do you think they can, uh -do you think we can stop them?
你说这些能阻止那些外星人吗
No, this is all about just slowing them down,
不,只是为了拖住他们
buying us enough time that we can get everybody out through the tunnel.
给我们更多时间,让整个队伍通过隧道
Hold that.
帮我拿一下
What about Clayton's offer?
那克莱顿的建议呢
You're thinking about it, aren't you?
你确实在考虑吗
I'm trying not to.
我不想考虑
See, the thing is, I can't figure out
问题是,我搞不清楚
if I'm resisting because I want to protect my kids or if I'm just being selfish
我反对是为了保护我的孩子,还是因为我太自私
because I want to keep them close.
想把他们留在身边
Tom, if -if it doesn't feel right...
汤姆,如果你觉得不对
Well, that's what makes this so hard.
所以才这么难决定
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
All right, why don't we head over there?
不如我们朝那里进发
How many people have we got to handle perimeter patrols?
防御带巡逻有多少人手
Enough, barely.
刚刚够而已
We were 12 hours on, 12 off.
我们用两班倒
We still couldn't cover all the access points.
可还是照顾不到所有出入要点
What do you need, Jimmy?
有事吗,吉米
I-I want you to put me back in the rotation.
我请求编入轮岗
I heard you talking. You're short-handed.
我听到你们的谈话,现在人手不足
Kid, there's plenty of non-combat work to be done before we're ready to move.
年轻人,在我们准备好出发前还有很多活儿要做,不光是打仗
I'm not like all the other kids.
我和其他孩子不一样
Y-you don't need to send me away.
别把我赶走
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
I'll tell you what, Jimmy.
听好了,吉米
Parker's all alone out at south post tonight.
南哨上就帕克一个人
I'm sure he could use some company.
我想他需要帮手
Y-yes, sir.
遵命,长官
He's a good kid.
真是个好孩子
Yeah, and he should be in junior high school with his arm around a cheerleader,
是啊,他本该上着初中,跟漂亮的拉拉队长约会
not fighting a damn war, but there it is.
而不是在打这该死的仗,可造物弄人
I think I'm gonna go find some more crates.
我再去找些收纳箱来
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you.
本该我来照顾你