陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:拒绝谈判的长官
日期:2015-07-14 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

One's bleeding out. Click shot him in the leg.
有一条腿严重出血 克里克打中了他的腿
You mean before he died?
你是说在他死之前吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你以为这会让我好受些吗
Mike, get in here.
迈克 进来
Do you need me to leave?
要我回避一下吗
No. You stay.
不 你留下

拒绝谈判的长官

Tom and his team were taken hostage by a gang of outlaws.
汤姆和他的队员被一群歹徒劫持做人质了
Click's dead.
克里克死了
It wasn't my dad's fault, all right?
这不是我爸的错 好吗
It was a trap.
这就是个圈套
Yeah, they want to make a deal.
没错 他们想谈条件
We give them the .50, they give us Tom and his team.
我们给他点50步枪 用来交换人质
How do we make the trade?
我们要怎么做交易
We don't.
我们不干
What?
什么
You don't understand what's happening, do you?
你不知道发生什么事 对吧
We start negotiating with them, they will bleed us dry,
一旦我们和他们谈判 他们就会榨干我们
if they don't just hit us now, which they probably will.
即使他们现在不干 以后也会
Schlatter and O'neill, get in here!
谢拉德和欧尼尔 你们进来
You go wake up your civilians.
你去叫醒平民
They need to be ready to move in 10.
他们要在十分钟内动身
Oh oh, we're just gonna run?
难道我们就这么跑路吗
You want to go fight them? Me too.
你是想和他们干一架吗 我也想
You have any idea where they are?
你知道他们现在在哪儿吗
You had a bag on your head.
你头脑不是很清楚
They were in an auditorium. It looked like a school.
他们在一个礼堂里面 看起来像所学校
Oh, do you have any idea how many schools there are in Acton?
你知道在阿克顿有多少学校吗
Because I don't.
我不知道
All right, we'll just go to this factory that you found.
好了 我们去你找到的那个工厂
It's gonna have to do.
必须得这么做
The guy put a gun to my father's head.
那人用枪指着我爸爸的脑袋
He's gonna kill him.
他会杀了我爸爸
If all I had were fighters,
如果我的手下全是战士
we would go and we would find him,
我们会出发 然后找到他
but I have 200 civilians to worry about.
但我得考虑两百平民的安危
Now, after we get all of them safe,
安置好他们之后
we will go look for your father.
再去找你的父亲
I'm going now.
我现在就去
No, you're not.
不 你不准去
Mike, take him next door.
迈克 把他带到隔壁去
Watch him till it's time to go.
出发前给我看紧他
Sound the alarm. We're moving out.
发警报 我们出发了
Civilians.
平民们
Please, Mike, you got to let me go.
迈克 求你了 你得让我走
It's a damn shame.
这样我可丢大脸了
I know, but it doesn't have to be.
我知道 但情势所迫
I meant... It's a damn shame
我是说 如果让你从我手里逃走
how you were able to overpower me and take my weapon.
还夺了我的武器 我该有多丢脸
Should I hit you, like, make it look good?
我应该打你吗 好看起来逼真一点
No. No, you should not hit me.
别 你别打我了
Just just block the door.
把门挡起来就好
All right.
好的
I'm gonna leave your rifle here.
我会把你的枪留下的
No, take it.
不 拿着吧
That girl that brought me here
那个带我过来的姑娘
If she saw me with a gun, I think she'd shoot me.
如果她看见我拿着枪 我想她会射我的
I may be able to help you.
我或许能帮上你

分享到