(单词翻译:单击)
Damn it.
该死的
See?
看到没
It's just like that, only a lot louder.
就像这样,只不过更响些
Shouldn't I, I don't know, like, take a stance?
我是不是该,调整站姿
You're not the Terminator, honey.
亲爱的你又不是终结者
You're just looking to protect yourself.
你只需要保护自己
That's it.
就这样
Keep your wrist loose 'cause this sucker's got kick.
手腕放松,这玩意儿可有后座力
Where should I aim?
我瞄哪里
In front of you.
瞄前面就行
Okay.
好
I'm sorry. It's not easy.
抱歉,有点难
I never said it was.
我从没说这容易
At least, not the first time.
至少第一次不容易
Yeah, just imagine that some -you know,
就想象前面
someone or something is coming at you.
有人朝你冲过来
Imagine that someone you love is about
想象你所爱的人身陷危险
There you go.
你做到了
It's not bad, right?
没那么差,是不是
Okay. Do it again.
好,再来一次
I never liked guns.
我一直讨厌枪
Neither did I.
我也是
And after a couple months, it's as comfortable as a credit card.
可过几个月后,用起来就像信用卡般方便
Don't leave home without it.
不带别出门
I can only tell you what's worked for us.
我只把有用的经验告诉你们
I don't have kids, so I can't even pretend to understand how you feel.
我没孩子,因此我没办法假装理解你们的感受
Especially now, when you've got all these people thinking that our kids are the enemy!
尤其是现在,你让大家以为我们的孩子才是敌人
No, you see, you've got them thinking that.
不,你看,是你让大家这么想
I'm trying to get them to think about the safety of their kids instead of their own comfort.
我只想让他们为孩子的安危考虑,而不是让他们自己心安
This is a temporary measure, folks, until
这只是临时举措,直到...
Until what? We're attacked?
直到什么时候,我们被攻击吗
Then what, Terry?
然后怎么办,特里
You think the skitters are just gonna give us a pass?
你以为突击者会放我们一马
I never said that!
我从没这么说过
What's going on?
怎么回事
I know that a lot of you have lost your children.
我知道很多人都失去了自己的孩子
Okay, don't think that my heart doesn't break for you.
别以为我铁石心肠
But please imagine that you still have your child.
但请假设你们孩子还在身边
Would you let anyone take them away from you?
你会让任何人把他们带走吗
Hey, that hasn't been decided yet.
这还没决定呢
Everybody here wants the same thing our kids to be safe.
大家的目标都是保证孩子的安全
They'll never be safe!
他们永远都不会安全
Safe is over!
没可能了
We could die any day.
搞不好哪天我们就死了
And if that day comes, I'm gonna be by my daughter's side.
而那天到来时,我希望陪在女儿身边
I don't want anybody to die.
我不想任何人死
This is about what it's gonna take to survive.
现在要考虑的是怎样求生
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I swear to god,
我向上帝发誓
anybody tries to take my little girl
谁要是敢带走我的小女儿...
Hey, don't you forget who the enemy is.
别忘了你的敌人到底是谁
Everyone here has had to make hard choices just to make it this far.
大家都是在做了艰难的决定后才走到了今天
And we're gonna make more.
以后的路会更难走
But if we fall apart now and we start turning on each other,
如果现在我们四分五裂,内讧不断的话
then it doesn't matter when the attack comes
那么进攻何时会来已无关紧要
'Cause we've already lost.
因为我们已经不战而败了
And who's gonna decide what we do if they attack?
如果它们来袭,谁指挥我们的行动
Weaver?! No. I will.
韦弗吗?不,是我