(单词翻译:单击)
You know, I'm not sure what scares me more sometimes
我有时候都不知道谁更让我害怕
Weaver or the Skitters.
韦弗还是突击者
He's a hard man to like, but he is trying to protect us.
他并不讨人喜欢,但他在努力保护我们
Fighters, maybe.
是在保护战士吧
He's had a problem with the civvies from day one.
他从第一天就和我们老百姓过不去
I don't care what's coming, they're not taking my daughter from me.
不管发生什么事,他们都不能带走我女儿
Get away from that door.
离那门远点
You all right, Doc?
你没事吧,医生
Yeah. I'm -I'm fine.
我没事
You're all done.
给你绑好了
Just keep it clean, and I'm gonna check on it in a couple days.
保持清洁,过两天我再检查一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on, sweetie.
走吧,宝贝
My turn?
到我了吧
Were you waiting out there?
你一直在等吗
Yeah. You got a sec?
是啊,有空吗
Just.
碰巧有
Stress level in camp's hitting 10.
营地群众的压力已经到极限了
I've seen bumps and cuts -you name it.
我看了撞伤,割伤,什么伤都有
You all right? You're not sick?
你没事吧,没生病吧
No, no, no. No, I'm fine.
不,我没事
It's just, uh...
只是
You can think of me as your doctor, if you want.
你可以把我当成你的私人医生
Anything you say stays between us.
我会为你保密的
It's Ben.
是关于本
Something's up with him.
他不太对劲儿
You know, I mean, I know what all he's been through and everything.
我是说,我知道他经历了很多
And it's not that. It's like...
可不是那么回事儿,怎么说呢
He's just not acting like himself.
他不太像过去
Like how?
怎么不像
Like he just did 100 push-ups without breaking a sweat.
比如说,他做了100个俯卧撑却面不改色
I mean, he'd have been lucky to hit 10 before the attack.
以前他能做10个就不错了
We don't know what they had him doing all those months.
我们不清楚他都经历过什么
No, I don't.
的确不知道
It's just, uh...it's just hard to explain it if you didn't know him before.
只是,只是你不了解从前的他,我很难解释
He was, um...my bratty little brother.
他以前就是我烦人的弟弟
You know?
你知道吗
He was my bratty little brother that was twice as smart as me.
烦人的弟弟,却又比我聪明得多
And now...he's like...
而现在,他就像
A grown-up?
一个大人吗
No, he...a different kid.
不是的,他变了个人