电影《爱不胜防》第42期:她会为你骄傲
日期:2013-08-04 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

It’s about time.
是时间了
Oh, my God! Where the hell have you been?
噢我的天啊!你去哪里了?
It’s not important. U h-huh.
这不重要
Well, let me tell you something that is important.
那么让我告诉你点重要的
You blew off dinner and Vernon’s here.
你晚餐失约 弗农已经到了
I mean, Jesus, you have got to...
我是说 上帝啊 你一定得...
Lane!
莱恩
I’ll meet with him first thing in the morning, make sure he feels the love.
我一早就去和他会面 确保他感受到爱
You, meanwhile, accept their offer,
同时 你接受他们的建议
but tell them the DVD rollout is too late.
但是告诉他们影碟推出的太晚了
I want it bumped up to next month.
我需要下个月就上市
Jesus.
上帝啊
What the hell happened to you, man?
发生什么事了 伙计?
I can’t wait to get out of this city.
我要尽快离开这个城市
Hey!
嘿!
Absolutely.
当然
Is everything cool?
一切都还好吗?
Yeah? Anything of note happen this afternoon?
是吗? 下午有什么重要的事发生吗
Not particularly.
没什么特别的
What about Eloise?
艾洛伊丝怎么办?
Stop! Wait! Listen to me.
停下! 等等 听我说
You know, you can talk to me if you want to.
你知道 如果你想就可以和我谈谈
I know. I get all mixed up. I get caught up in this business shit,
我知道我都搞混了 精力都在这生意上
but I want you to know
但是我想让你知道
that I’m there for you if you need me to be.
如果你需要我就在这里
She’s gone? What do you mean, she’s gone?
她走了? 是什么意思 她走了?
She’s gone.
她走了
I don’t know, man, I just...
我不知道 伙计 我只是...
I screwed it up.
全搞砸了
I threw all my... All my bullshit in her face.
我把...我所有的情绪发泄到她身上
It could’ve been something.
本可以很美好的
Night, Lane. Burke.
晚安 莱恩 布尔克
Sleep well. Big day tomorrow.
睡个好觉 明天是个大日子
Burke.
布尔克
She’d be proud of you.
她会为你骄傲

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、rollout
n. 首次展示;[航] 滑跑(飞机着陆时在跑道上滑跑减速的阶段)
Initial implementation of its smart grid will be complete by 2015, followed by a rollout phase to 2020.
智能电网初步实施将在2015年之前完成,随后到2020年进行部署展示阶段。
2、particularly
adv. 特别地,独特地;详细地,具体地;明确地,细致地
More local employment will be created, particularly in service industries.
更多的面向当地的就业将被创造出来,尤其是在服务业。
重点短语:
1、blow off
v. 放出;吹掉
Multiple dust plumes blow off the coast toward the ocean, most or all of them probably arising from streambeds.
多股沙尘被从海岸吹向大海,它们之中的大部分或者说全部可能都来自河床。
2、 make sure
确信;证实
Treat it that way yourself and make sure others do so as well.
这种方式对待自己和他人作出一定也这样做。
3、get caught up
被卷入 卷入到
But it was easy to get caught up in the revelry.
不过在那狂欢的盛宴中却很容易被狂热所感染。
考考你(翻译):
1、进展一直格外令人失望。
2、好吧,告诉你——你是不是故意让帽子给吹掉的?
3、所以我经常说,你要确保良好的工作环境。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、It has never been her boast that she alone could accomplish the work.
2、I've just had a thought.
3、Finally, trying to respect her wishes, I said I'd leave.

分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • accomplishvt. 完成
  • boastv. 吹牛,自夸,说大话 n. 自吹自擂,自夸
  • initialn. (词)首字母 adj. 开始的,最初的,字首的 v
  • implementationn. 落实,履行,安装启用
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的