电影《爱不胜防》第36期:相信我
日期:2013-07-29 22:06

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Walter.
沃尔特
You’re stuck.
你困住了
You can’t move forward because
你一直注视着后视镜
you’ve got your eyes on the rearview mirror.
所以才不能放下继续前进
The death of your son has become the death of you,
你儿子的死也让你自己 你的婚姻你的工作 所有的一切都死了
It’s just...
只是...
I don’t know how to get it back.
我不知道怎么才能找回它们
You’re a contractor, right?
你是个建筑承包商 对吗?
Build it.
建起来
One brick at a time.
一砖一瓦
Watch your step. Little field trip today.
注意脚下 今天是户外教学
Thank you. H i. How you doing, Brenda?
谢谢 嗨你好吗 布蓝达?
Good. Trust me.
很好 相信我
All right, follow me.
好的 跟我走
Wait right around the corner, Lorraine. Thanks.
在转角等 洛伦 谢谢
Now, watch your step.
现在 注意脚下
I’ll see you out there, okay?
我们在外面见 好吗?
Okay. You all right there? Okay.
好的 你还好吗? 好的
Thanks.
谢谢
I’m not going out there.
我不会去的
I can’t go out there.
我不能去
Walter. You’re not a janitor.
沃尔特 你不是清洁工
You’re a contractor.
你是建筑商
Now let’s fill this thing up.
现在让我们把这东西装满
All right, gang, let’s go.
好的 我们走吧
He’d have gotten a kick out of this.
他可是会为这高兴坏了的

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、stuck
v. 刺(stick的过去式)
adj. 被卡住的;不能动的
He said his car had got stuck in the snow.
他说他的车已经陷在雪里动不了了。
2、contractor
n. 承包人;立契约者
We told the building contractor that we wanted a garage big enough for two cars.
我们告诉建筑承包商,我们想要一个可以停放两辆汽车的车库。
重点短语:
1、move forward
向前移动,提步向前;向前发展
2、get back
回来;恢复;取回;重新上台
Then life started to get back to normal.
后来生活又开始恢复到正常状态。
3、kick out of
踢出,赶出
So, he was more or less chronicling the times and seemingly got a kick out of it (laughs).
因此,他或多或少地编写下那个时期的事,似乎真的有被逐出的感觉 (笑)。
考考你(翻译):
1、我不想陷入另一份那样的工作中。
2、现在我们知道面对的问题是什么,那么我们应当如何向前推进?
3、现在我们知道面对的问题是什么,那么我们应当如何向前推进?
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、It would almost certainly mean the end of NATO.
2、I suggest we telescope the seminar into an hour.
3、I thought, What did this guy do to piss off the dolphins?

分享到