影视精讲《怦然心动》第44期:和我的宿敌一起用餐
日期:2012-07-24 12:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Teacher:And now, will you all give a big Mayfield School welcome...
现在 请在场的梅菲德中学师生热烈欢迎
to your 1963 Basketboys.
1963年度的"午餐男孩"们
Juli:I could say I didn't care all I wanted...
我嘴上说什么都不在乎了
but seeing Bryce walk out in his jacket and tie...
可当看到布莱斯西装笔挺地走上台
holding that picnic basket...
手持野餐篮时
set my head spinning again.
我的头脑又不清醒了
Fifteen going once.
十五美元第一次
The auction seemed to fly by.
拍卖会似乎进行得飞快
Teacher:Fifteen going twice.
十五美元第二次
Sold to Macy Taylor for $15.
梅茜·泰勒十五美元成功竞标
Juli:Before I knew it, Eddie Trulock was called.
我还没回过神来 已经到艾迪·楚勒了
Number eight is Eddie Trulock.
8号是艾迪·楚勒
Which meant Bryce was next.
也就是说下一个就是布莱斯了
Teacher:Eddie is a member of the debate team.
艾迪是辩论队的成员
And his hobbies include fishing...
他的业余爱好有钓鱼
and model-airplane building.
还有制作飞机模型
Who will give me $5?
有谁愿意出五美元
Why isn't anyone bidding? He's so nice. Exactly.
怎么没人竞标 他挺不错啊 是啊
Nobody?
没人吗
Juli:Eight dollars.
八美元
Sold to Juli Baker for $8.
八美元卖给朱莉·贝克啦
How did this happen?
怎么会这样呢
Was it because I felt bad for Eddie?
是因为我同情艾迪吗
Or was it because I couldn't trust myself with Bryce?
还是怕等下布莱斯登台时我管不住自己呢
As I made my way to the multi-purpose room...
在去往多功能厅的路上
I contemplated the startling turn of events.
我回想着事情出人意料的变化
Here I was, about to have lunch with Eddie Trulock...
我就要和艾迪·楚勒共进午餐了
while the boy I mooned over for half my life...
而那个曾让我朝思暮想的男孩
was going to share a meal with mymortal enemy.
竟然要和我的宿敌一起用餐

重点解释

妙语佳句:

seem to:似乎 ...

Does that seem to make sense?

这讲得通吗?

fly by:飞越

Sundays fly by like lightning.

星期天稍纵即逝。

mortal enemy:宿敌

Hurons, this is your mortal enemy.

休伦人,他就是你们不共戴天的仇人。

sell to:销售往...

Our products sell to European market.

产品主要销往欧洲各国。

考考你:

我嘴上说什么都不在乎了。

是因为我同情艾迪吗?

还是怕等下布莱斯登台时我管不住自己呢。

上期答案:

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get this to you...

Someone saw you with a wad of cash this morning.

分享到
重点单词
  • startlingadj. 惊人的 动词startle的现在分词
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪
  • debaten. 辩论,讨论 vt. 争论,思考 vi. 商讨,辩论