影视精讲《怦然心动》第33期:有点烦
日期:2012-07-12 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How'd it go?
怎么样
I'm glad I went.
很高兴我去了
I'm glad you went too.
我也很高兴
Trina, it's Sunday. What are you doing mopping the floor?
翠娜 今天周日 干嘛要拖地啊
Patty Loski invited us over for dinner Friday night.
帕茜·洛斯奇请我们下周五去她家吃晚饭
Shouldn't she be mopping her floor?
那不是应该她拖她家的地吗
Or did she ask to borrow ours?
难道是要借咱家地板一用?
Nervous energy.
我就是有点激动
Did she invite all of us? Yes, she did.
请我们全家吗 嗯 全家
Even our friend Sal Monella?
甚至包括我们的沙门氏菌朋友吗
Richard.
理查德
Why, after all these years?
为什么 都这么多年了
Well, she said she felt really bad that they hadn't invited us before...
她说这么多年都没邀请过我们 很过意不去
...and apparently they want to get to know us better.
而且看来他们也想和我们加深了解
And you wanna go?
你想去吗
Well, she insisted.
她坚持要请
And I think it would be really nice.
我觉得这也挺不错的
All right.
好吧
We'll go.
那就去吧
I wasn't too thrilled about dinner with the Loskis...
我不太想去洛斯奇家吃饭
...but I could see it meant a lot to my mother.
但我看得出我妈很期待
At school the next day, I couldn't seem to concentrate.
第二天上学时 我总是走神
My thoughts kept running back to Daniel.
思绪总是跑到丹尼那边
I wondered what my grandparents had gone through having a son like him...
爷爷奶奶一定为这样的儿子付出了很多
...when reality interrupted.
这时现实却打乱了我的思绪

重点解释

妙语佳句:

mop the floor:拖地, 擦地板

You do not need to mop the floor every day.

你不需要每天拖地板。

thrill about:对...感到紧张,激动

I am not too thrill about having a cancer checkup.

我对癌症检查实在不太感兴趣。

go through:经历

He is willing to go through the mill.

他愿接受磨链。

Nervous energy.我就是有点激动。

And I think it would be really nice.我觉得这也挺不错的。
剧情百科常识:

童星搭档演绎青涩情感

在片中扮演那位有着很多奇思怪想的女孩的便是14岁的小演员玛德琳·卡罗尔,尽管岁数不大,实际上玛德琳·卡罗尔的表演经验已经相当丰富。她3岁时即成为小模特,7岁起就已经参与了电视节目的录制,此后已在20多部电视或电影作品继续着自己的星路。对于在本片中的角色,她也有她的理解,她认为当朱莉以不同的视角观察布莱斯时,都会有一次巨大的认知转折。因为她爱他如此之深,而布莱斯却未能表现出任何对她的爱,她以为他会帮助她,但是很遗憾他没有这么做。在玛德琳看来,正是因为这份孤独,才出现了本片令人印象深刻的镜头:朱莉紧紧地抓着那棵树——“因为那是她成长的依靠”。正是带着这种对角色的深层次理解,,玛德琳很好地演绎了这个角色,也得到了导演的认可,罗伯·莱纳认为,玛德琳表现出了这种情感,献上了不可思议的演出。
考考你:

我不太想去洛斯奇家吃饭。

第二天上学时我总是走神。

上期答案:

We'd better leave a note for your mother.

Somehow the silence seemed to connect us in a way that words never could.

We didn't say much to each other on the drive to Devonhurst.

分享到
重点单词
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默
  • milln. 磨坊,磨粉机,工厂 v. 碾碎,磨,(使)乱转
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
  • interruptedadj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断