影视精讲《怦然心动》第42期:失去理智
日期:2012-07-21 23:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Sherry:Bryce, are you all right?
布莱斯 你还好吗
Bryce:What?
什么
Sherry:What are youstaring at?
你看什么呢
Bryce:Nothing.
没什么
Sherry:Lunch is really delicious, Bryce.
午餐真的很好吃 布莱斯
Bryce, did you hear me?
布莱斯 你听见我说话了吗
This is a really delicious lunch.
我说午餐真的很好吃
Bryce:Can we not talk about tans or food?
咱们别说什么晒黑和吃的了 好吗
Sherry:Well, what do you wanna talk about?
好啊 你想谈点什么
Bryce:I don't know, perpetual motion?
我也不知道 谈谈永动机怎样
Do you know anything about that?
你知道这个吗
Sherry:Perpetual what?
永什么
Bryce:I don't know what came over me.
我不知道我当时怎么了
It was like I was possessed or something.
我好像是被附身了一样
Juli, I gotta talk to you.What?
朱莉 我得和你谈谈 什么
Juli:What's going on, Bryce?
布莱斯 你怎么了
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
Bryce, stop it.
布莱斯 别这样
Bryce, you didn't even make it tofirst base.
布莱斯 你连一垒都没上啊
I'll kiss you. Ha, ha.
我来亲你吧 哈哈
Bryce:Juli! Juli!
朱莉 朱莉
Juli, wait. Can we talk?
朱莉 等等 我们能谈谈吗
Juli!
朱莉

重点解释

妙语佳句:

all right:好, 行

I'm sure it'll be all right.

我确信这会好的。

stare at:凝视

They stared at the strange sight in silent wonder.

他们惊讶地默默凝视那奇景。

come over:改变立场, 突然感觉

A strange feeling comes over me.

一种奇怪的感觉支配着我。

perpetual motion:永动机

A perpetual motion machine would have to be frictionless.

永动机只能是一种无摩擦力的机器。

first base:<俚>跨出第一步,一垒的位置<俚><俚><俚><俚><俚>

The runner was retired put out at first base.

跑垒者于第一垒上被刺杀出局。

考考你:

我不知道我当时怎么了。

我好像是被附身了一样。

上期答案:

I knew I was supposed to step forward.
Better late than never.
Well, it appears the bidding is underway.

分享到
重点单词
  • runnern. 赛跑的人,跑步者
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱
  • perpetualadj. 永恒的,永久的,一再往复的
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发