影视精讲《怦然心动》第14期:关系不一般
日期:2012-06-21 11:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I've never been a huge fan of eggs.
我一直对蛋没什么特别感觉
I mean, I could always just take them or leave them.
我的意思是 有也可以 没有也行
That is, until one day in Skyler Brown's garage...when my feelings about eggs were solidified.
直到那天在斯凯勒·布朗的车库里 我对蛋的感觉彻底固定了
Hey, hey, hey. Guys. Edna's found her breakfast.
诸位诸位 艾娜发现它的早餐了
I mean, if a slimy reptile found them appetizing...there was certainly no place for them in my diet.
我是说 如果粘乎乎的爬虫喜欢吃这东西 那我是绝对不会再碰了
Oh, man, that's so cool.
实在是太酷了
She doesn't even have to chew.
它甚至不用嚼
I mean, think of all the time you'd save.
想想 省了多少时间啊
I could've gone my whole life not knowing that snakes eat eggs raw...if it hadn't been for Lynetta.
我本来一辈子都不会知道蛇是生吞鸡蛋的 都是因为琳妮塔
She had a major-league thing for Skyler Brown.
她和斯凯勒·布朗关系不一般
I think it's gross.
我觉得很恶心
He and Juli's brothers, Matt and Mark, had formed a band.
他和朱莉的哥哥马特和马克组了个乐队
And Lynetta would watch them practice.
琳妮塔经常去看他们排练
That is so neat.
真是太棒了
How about that, huh, Bryce?
怎么样 布莱斯
Yeah. Neat.[qh]
是啊 很棒
So, Brycie, how do you think he's gonna digest that?
布莱斯 你觉得它要怎么消化这蛋
Stomach acid? You'd like to think that.
用胃酸吗 估计你就会这样想
Wait, everybody quiet. Here he goes.
大家安静 看好了
Eggs over easy.
煎荷包蛋了
Gross. Gross, gross, gross.
恶心 恶心

重点解释

生词快记:

solidify:v.凝固

garage:n.车房

raw:adj.生的

digest:v.消化

gross:adj.令人恶心的(口语话)

词组辨析:

think of think about think over 这三个词组都与“想”有关,但所表达的含义有所不同。

think of:多用来指“想起,认为”。

Last night,before I went to bed,I thought of my parents.

昨晚我睡觉前,想起了我的父母。

What do you think of that book?

你认为那本书怎么样?

think about多用来指“考虑某事情或对某事进行思考”。

Think about what you have done!

想想你所做的这一切吧!

think over意思是“仔细考虑,认真思考”。

Before you answer this question,please think it over.

在回答这个问题之前,请认真考虑一下。

语法透析:

I could've gone my whole life not knowing that snakes eat eggs raw...if it hadn't been for Lynetta.

我本来一辈子都不会知道蛇是生吞鸡蛋的 都是因为琳妮塔

这是虚拟语气中的非真实条件句,表示于过去事实相反的假设。

句型:条件从句 + 主句     

   过去完成时 + should(would) have + 过去分词

If she had worked harder, she would have succeeded.  

如果她过去努力工作,她可能会成功。(实际上现在是不成功的)

The rice would not have been burnt if you had been more careful. 

如果你粗心一点,米饭很可能就不会熟了。(实际上现在是熟了)

If he had come yesterday, I should / would have told him about it.=He did not come yesterday, so I did not tell him about it.

如果他昨天来了,我就会告诉他这件事。(实际上他是没来的,导致我没有告诉他这事)

If he had not been ill and missed many classes, he would have made greater progress.=He was ill and missed many lessons, so he did not make greater progress.

如果他没有生病和缺课,他可能会取得很好的成绩。(实际上是没有取得好成绩)

分享到
重点单词
  • appetizingadj. 开胃的,促进食欲的 =appetising
  • solidifyvt. 使牢固,使团结 vi. 变坚固,变结实
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v