影视精讲《怦然心动》第15期:噩梦开始了
日期:2012-06-22 14:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

前期回顾《关系不一般》http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201206/187737.shtml

台词赏析:

I tried to be casual about it, but it didn't take.
我试图保持淡定 但不太成功
I started having bad dreams.
我开始做噩梦
I'd be trapped inside a huge egg...
梦到我被困在一个巨大的蛋里
and this monster would open his jaws and start to devour me.
一只怪兽正要张开大嘴把我吞掉
I'd wake up just in time.
幸好这时我醒了
Then the real nightmare began.
然后真正的噩梦开始了
Hi, Bryce. I brought these over for you and your family.
布莱斯 我给你们拿了些这个
My chickens are laying eggs. What?
我的鸡下蛋了 什么
You remember Abby and Bonnie and Clyde and Dexter and Eunice and Florence?
你记得小黑 小黄 阿扁 阿呆 点点和花花吗
The ones I hatched for the science fair. How could I forget?
我在科技展上孵化的 怎么可能忘
It was classic Juli Baker.
这就是经典的朱莉·贝克
She totally dominated the fair.
她在展览上出尽风头
And get this, her project was all about watching boring eggs hatch.
你想 她做的项目就是观察无聊的孵蛋过程
I mean, here I had a live-action erupting volcano...and all anyone cared about was Juli's boring chicks...breaking out of their boring shells.
而我可是有一座实景喷发的火山啊 但所有人都在关注朱莉的无聊小鸡 从它们的无聊蛋壳里破壳而出
Oh, I think the last one's hatching.
最后一只好像要出来了
It's hatching.Oh, it's hatching.
出来了 出来了
Kids, come over here.
孩子们 过来
But hey, she won. I lost.
她赢了 我输了
I've never been one to dwell.
我总得不到大家垂青
Here it comes.
出来了
But that didn't mean I had to eat her lousy eggs.
但这并不意味着我得吃她恶心的鸡蛋

重点解释

生词快记:

monster:怪兽

jaw:嘴

devour:吃光

nightmare:噩梦

classic:经典的

常用短语:

be casual about:对……随意

Honey, how can you be so casual about this?

你怎么这么放心了?

be trapped inside: 被困

The lift broke down and we were trapped inside.

电梯出故障了,我们困在里面出不来。

wake up:清醒

Try to wake up before dawn.

试着黎明前醒来。

in time:及时

Will he come in time?

他会及时来吗?

care about:在乎某事

I don't care about your reasons.

我不在乎你的原因。

语法透视:

原句:The ones I hatched for the science fair.How could I forget?

我在科技展上孵化的,怎么可能忘

结构剖析:

The ones (which) I hatched for the science fair.原文省略了which,这是一个限制性的定语从句。

限制性定语从句是先行词不可缺少的部分,去掉它主句意思往往不明确。

如果原句中去掉I hatched for the science fair,句子的意思就不完整了,所以这是个限制性定语从句。

This is the house which we bought last month.   

这是我们上个月买的那幢房子。

而非限制性定语从句是先行词的附加说明,去掉了也不会影响主句的意思,它与主句之间通常用逗号分开。

The house, which we bought last month, is very nice.

这幢房子很漂亮,是我们上个月买的。

分享到
重点单词
  • hatchn. 孵化,舱口 vt. 孵,孵出 vi. 孵化,破壳
  • hatchn. 孵化,舱口 vt. 孵,孵出 vi. 孵化,破壳
  • volcanon. 火山
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇