影视精讲《怦然心动》第35期:想让朱莉觉得我帅
日期:2012-07-14 13:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mom, are you trying to make the Bakers feel totally worthless?
妈 你搞成这样是想让贝克家相形见绌吗
I want it to be nice.
我就是想弄丰盛点
And why aren't you dressed? I'm going.
你怎么还不穿好衣服 我这就去
I wanted tolook goodfor Juli.
我想让朱莉觉得我很帅
But I didn't want her to think that I wanted to look good for her.
但又不能让她看出我是特意为她而打扮的
It was a fine line.
这两者有着微妙的界限
A very fine line.
非常微妙的界限
Bryce, they're here. Come on down.
布莱斯 他们到了 快下来
Coming!
来了
Come on in.
快进来
Come in, come in.There goes the waistline.
请进 请进 真漂亮
I'm glad you could make it. Lynetta, Steven, company's here.
很高兴你们能来 琳妮塔 斯蒂文 客人们到了

想让朱莉觉得我帅

Coming! What is this? Homemade pie?
来了 这是什么 自己做的馅饼吗
Yes, it's pecan and blueberry cheesecake.
对 核桃馅饼和蓝莓芝士馅饼
Let's take them to the kitchen.
我们拿到厨房去吧
Hi, guys.Hey, looking good.
大家好 你好 好漂亮啊
This is my dad. Hi, I'm Lynetta.
这是我爸 你好 我是琳妮塔
Hi, nice to finally meet you.
你好 很高兴终于见到你了
Nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴见到你
My boys are telling me that... Hey, big guy.
我儿子们一直跟我说... 你好 大个子
Hey, Steven. How are you?
你好 斯蒂文 最近还好吧
We should've done this a long time ago. Come on in.
早就该一起吃个饭了 快进来

重点解释

妙语佳句:

look good:看上去很好看

You're looking good!

你现在看上去很好!

long time ago:很久以前

I forgave her a long time ago.

我早已原谅她了。

There goes the waistline.

真漂亮。

Hi, nice to finally meet you.

你好,很高兴终于见到你了.

It was a fine line.

这两者有着微妙的界限.

剧情百科常识:

关于自我成长的探索之路

  正如罗伯·莱纳所说,在我们成长的过程中,总有青春期阶段的不解,甚至惶恐,关于自我价值,关于成长,关于爱。而这部《怦然心动》则基于一种真实的那个年纪的情感,

以一种梦幻的上世纪五六十年代风格带给我们一种怀旧感的成长记忆。女孩儿是早熟的,所以朱莉最先感受到了成长的变化,她期待这布莱斯的回忆,却始终需要继续守候孤独。在本片中,我们总是在她一次次失望之后,看到她紧紧地抓住她依靠的大树,那就是她信任的环境,她爱它的美丽,那也是她可以获得的快乐。在这种不对等的自我认知和情感投入下,男孩与女孩间进行着隐隐的角逐,这看上去有些幼稚,却是过来人当年都曾为之困惑、愤怒、伤心的经历,让我们看着这点点滴滴的童年往事,再一次回顾我们的自我认知探寻之旅吧!或许,直到今日,我们都还需要进一步的认清:我们是谁。

考考你:

但又不能让她看出我是特意为她而打扮的。

早就该一起吃个饭了.

上期答案:http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201207/190233.shtml

Bryce Loski does not have a crush on me.
I'm telling you, that boy is lost in love land.

分享到
重点单词
  • pecann. 美洲山核桃(树)
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的