影视精讲《怦然心动》第27期:对朱莉越陷越深
日期:2012-07-05 17:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Bryce:And the way she talked about what it felt like to be up in that tree...
还有她描述在那棵树上的感觉的方式
...to be held above the earth, brushed by the wind.
被高高托举于大地之上 清风吹拂
Who in junior high talks like that?
哪个初中生会那样说
This weird feeling started taking over in the pit of my stomach...
这种奇怪的感觉开始令我很不安
...and I didn't like it.
我不喜欢这感觉
I was slipping, man.
我正在越陷越深
And it was time to get a grip.
得想办法停下来了
I'd never been embarrassed by where we lived before.
之前我从未因我们住的地方感到羞愧
I also never really thought about money.
我也从未想过钱
Juli:I knew we weren't rich,
我知道我们并不富裕
but I didn't feel like we were missing anything.
但我没觉得我们缺少什么
That is, until Bryce Loski called our home a complete mess.
直到布莱斯·洛斯奇把我们家称为一团糟
What's your name? What's your name?
请教芳名 请教芳名
Is it Mary or Sue?
玛丽还是苏
What's your name?
请教芳名
Do I stand a chance with you?
我有机会吗
It's so hard to find a personality
魅力如你之人
With charms like yours for me
真是众里难寻
I had to do something and I knew what it was.
我得做点什么 我知道该做什么

重点解释

妙语佳句:

talk about:谈论; 谈到

We had a general talk about drama.

我们泛泛谈论戏剧。

feel like:想要

We'll go for a walk if you feel like it.

如果你愿意,我们去散散步。

take over:接收;接管;接任;承袭

The company would then take over the accounts.

公司会把那些客户账户接收过来。

I was assigned to take over your position.

我被指派接任你的位置。

Do I stand a chance with you?我有机会吗?

I was slipping.我正在越陷越深。

经典台词:

The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.   

见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。   

The next thing I know, he's holding my hand and looking right into my eyes. My heart stopped. Was this it? Would this be my first kiss?  
接下来,我所知道的就是,他紧紧握住我的手,与我深情对视。我的心跳停止了。就要来了吗?我的初吻就要来了吗?

考考你:

之前我从未因我们住的地方感到羞愧。

我有机会吗?

这种奇怪的感觉开始令我很不安。

答案下期揭晓

上期答案:

You've developed quite a soft spot for her, huh?

Juli reminds him of Grandma.

I don't know where their pride in ownership is.

分享到
重点单词
  • dazzlingadj. 令人眼花缭乱的,耀眼的 动词dazzle的现在
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • suevt. 控告,起诉 vi. 请求,追求,起诉
  • ownershipn. 所有权