影视精讲《怦然心动》第43期:感情死灰复燃
日期:2012-07-22 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Bryce:I tried to go to bed early that night...
那晚 我试着早点睡
but I couldn't sleep.
但就是无法入眠
I watched her house from my window for hours.
我在窗前坐了几个小时 呆望着她家的房子
I had to find a way to show her how I felt.
我必须找机会告诉她我的感受
Juli:Monday morning, as I made my way into school...
周一早晨 当我走进校门时
I was deciding which of the Everly Brothers I'd rather marry...
我正琢磨着我想嫁给艾佛利兄弟[摇滚组合]中的哪个
when Dana Tressler forced Bryce back into my brain.
这时丹娜·崔斯勒又让我想起了布莱斯
Juli. The list is out.
朱莉 名单公布了
There he is, number nine, your main dish.
他榜上有名 9号 你的主菜
Bryce Loski's not mymain dish.
布莱斯·洛斯奇不是我的主菜
Oh, you're sticking to your diet.
哦 你在减肥吗
It's not a diet, Dana.
这不是减肥 丹娜
I'm over him, okay? I'm glad to hear it.
我已经不喜欢他了 很高兴听你这么说
Because rumor has it Sherry's already staking her claim on him.
因为大家都说雪莉已经志在必得了
Sherry? Sherry Stalls?
雪莉 雪莉·斯图吗
Oh, Liz. Macy. The list is up.
丽兹 梅茜 名单出来了
That afternoon,
那天下午
I found myself obsessing about the Basketboy auction.
我发现自己一直在想午餐男孩拍卖会的事
I could feel myself backsliding about Bryce.
我对布莱斯的感觉又不争气地死灰复燃了
But why should I care if Sherry liked him?
但雪莉喜欢他关我什么事
I shouldn't even be thinking about him.
我都不应该想起他
I had to rise above this.
我得赶快摆脱出来
Bryce Loski was no longer in my life.
我得忘了布莱斯·洛斯奇

重点解释

妙语佳句:

go to bed:去睡觉

I shall have a hot bath and go to bed.

我要去洗个热水澡,然後睡觉。

back into:回到 ... 上

Her rejection of him seems to have made him go back into his shell.

他遭她拒绝后就更不爱吭声了。

main dish:主菜

Derek ordered the roast lamb for his main dish.

德瑞克主菜点烤羊肉。

妙语:

Bryce Loski's not my main dish.布莱斯·洛斯奇不是我的主菜。

Oh, you're sticking to your diet.哦 你在减肥吗?

I had to rise above this.我得赶快摆脱出来。

考考你:

我正琢磨着我想嫁给艾佛利兄弟[摇滚组合]中的哪个。

因为大家都说雪莉已经志在必得了。

我对布莱斯的感觉又不争气地死灰复燃了。

上期答案:

I don't know what came over me.
It was like I was possessed or something.

分享到
重点单词
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计
  • rejectionn. 拒绝,被弃,被抛弃的实例
  • rumorn. 谣言,传闻 vt. 谣传
  • lambn. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人 v. 产羊羔
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要