(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Bryce:Juli? What are you still doing here?
朱莉 你还在这干嘛
Juli:I was just thinking.
只是在想事情
Bryce:It's pickup day. The cans are in front.
今天是收垃圾的日子 垃圾桶在门口
Juli:I know. You need some help?
知道 要帮忙吗
Bryce:No. Maybe I'll do it later.
不用 我晚点再扔吧
Juli:Are those my eggs?
那些是我的蛋吗
Bryce:Yeah. Yeah, I dropped them.
嗯 我失手摔地上了
Juli:They're not broken.
它们根本没破
Why are you throwing them away?
为什么扔掉
Don't you want them?
你不想要吗
Bryce:It wasn't me. My dad didn't think it wasworth the risk.
不是我 我爸觉得不值得冒风险
Juli:Risk? What risk?
风险? 什么风险
Bryce:Salmonella.
沙门氏菌
Juli:What are you talking about? He's afraid of being poisoned?
你说什么啊 他怕中毒吗
Bryce:Well, Juli, I mean, look at your back yard.It's a complete mess.
朱莉 看看你们后院 真是一团糟
It's, like,covered inturds.
到处都是鸡屎
Juli:That's not true. I clean up after my girls every day.
乱讲 我每天都给小鸡们清扫的
Bryce:We just didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
我们只是不想伤害你的感情
Juli:Have you alwaysthrown them away?
你每次都把它们扔掉吗
You know, Mrs. Steuby and Mrs. Helms pay me for my eggs.
斯杜比太太和赫尔姆斯太太可是花钱买我的蛋
Bryce:Her do?
真的?
Juli:They pay me 60 cents a dozen.
一打6毛钱
Bryce:I didn't know.
我不知道
Juli:How could you?
你怎么能这样
Bryce:I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Juli:No, you're not.
你才不会
重点解释
妙语佳句:
throw away:扔掉; 抛弃
It is a waste to throw away good food.
把好的食物扔掉是浪费。
worth sth:某事值得
The house is worth a lot of money.
这栋房子值很多钱。
not worth a damn :一文不值
His promise is not worth a damn.
他的承诺一文不值。
cover in:遮盖住(填满)
His face was covered in ugly red blotches.
他脸上有许多难看的红色大斑点。
It's a complete mess.真是一团糟。
That's not true.乱讲!
剧情百科常识:
《怦然心动》就是一部小众的,特别的电影,它将你置于一种温暖的、有趣的,又充 海报满人文关怀的氛围中,直到最后给你一个看上去也并不那么不靠谱的美好的故事。——《洛杉矶时报》

经典台词:
A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadow by itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is
just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic.
一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。
The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.
我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。
考考你:
他们付给我一打6毛钱。
你每次都把它们扔掉吗?
我们只是不想伤害你的感情。
我爸觉得不值得冒风险。
参考答案:
They pay me 60 cents a dozen.
Have you always thrown them away?
We just didn't wanna hurt your feelings.
My dad didn't think it was worth the risk.
